• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What WAR Server do you will wanna Play? 7.4/10.98

What Client on WAR Server?

• Total voters

kubqq

Xyntera Global 8.60 - in progress
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello 👁️‍🗨️
I have questions about new WAR OTS!☠
This will WAR-Server with own accounts, with change map system (1. Thais 2. Place between AB - Carlin 3. Fibula 4. Place between Thais - Venore 5. Place Ankh - Darashia) All of these maps will be edit for War server ofc.
My questions about this server is:
1. Client - I thinking about client 7.4 or 10.98
2. What will be start level? Ofc on Tibia 7.4 cannot be higher than 120 I think but on Tibia 10.98 will be 150? 250?

I also thinking about rewards system by frags. First proposal are exp/skill/mlvl scroll, next can be shop points( for 100frags per day) but I really wanna listen your proposals.

I also thinking about make two teams
Every player who log in to server will be automaticly push to team blue or Red. Every player can change the team but only when team will be balanced

Please tell All of things what you think about that project and ofc give more proposal ;)

Regards All!

1. A 7.4 version pvp war ots requiers a lot more skill to actually play, there's more to it than just attack a player and spam hotkeys. Whereas obviously 10.98 version is pretty much what I said, attack and spam hotkeys but it's a lot more balanced in the sense that you don't have to be good to do well therefore everyone is equal and in return to get better is dependant on how much you play and what gear you aquire. Hard to say really but I personally feel like the community these days strives for fun and enjoyment over how skillfull you are at clicking.

2. 7.4 personally I feel like the regions of 60-80 would be ideal. 10.98 100+.

In terms of rewards you can have so many things. Definitely experience is one, something like you've mentioned skill specific scrolls that give you some % into your skill are a great idea, shop points...meh unless you're going for p2w server that without shop you can't achieve best gear. Could also reward with unique gear for certain amount of frags achieved daily/monthly/total etc. There's unlimited posibilities, just make sure you don't have too much content, it'll get chaotic.

The team idea is cool, I hated when I played war servers and 1 guild ruled the entire server. Having this sort of system balances that.

Thanks a lot for your opinion 👊✌️
Nie waiting for more ;)

Back