• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the best forum for an OTS?

What's the best forum for an open tibia server?

• MyBB

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Invisionfree Powerboard

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • phpBB 2 or 3

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Vbulletin

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Another good board (comment down!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Hello,

in this poll I want to hear your opinion about 'forums' because I need a new forum for my own ots.

- MyBB
- InvisionFree
- phpBB 2
- phpBB 3
- Another good board

just vote above and give your statement..

Regards,
Deaktiver

I would go with mybb. because it has nice styles, good community for support, easy to configure and it is free, which bulletin boards like Vbulletin and IPB aren't, and phpbb just dont feel good with their reputation on the internet.

mybb, free,easy and very customizable.

I would go with mybb. because it has nice styles, good community for support, easy to configure and it is free, which bulletin boards like Vbulletin and IPB aren't, and phpbb just dont feel good with their reputation on the internet.

yea thats true but invisionfree is also a nice board

just take a look at stormservers old forum:
Storm Server

could anyone give me a positive preview of a full working myBB forum? I've only seen some boards with a stupid style..

But Otland is way better, also it includes modifications, like the blog, project tools etc.

It really doesn't matter what you pick. You should just go under google > "free forum hosting" and look at features different sites give you. Depending on what you need, for your OTServer.

It really doesn't matter what you pick. You should just go under google > "free forum hosting" and look at features different sites give you. Depending on what you need, for your OTServer.

Well, I got vBulletin before but license is gone. Now I need something that looks clean, got features and easy to use!

also hosted forums are better since previous otland users dont have to register again, which is a major plus since I hate to register at forums :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back