• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

when players die rep++

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
when players die in my ot when they tyr login they get wrong temple pos how do i fix:confused:

It's a map problem.
Open your map editor, and make a city, make sure you set your map's temple coordinates to where you want players to respawn when they die.

Run this in MySQL query to reset everyone to the temple (to fix all the currently bugged players)

Code:
UPDATE players SET posx = xxx, posy = xxx, posz = x;

Make sure you change xxx to your temple's coordinates.

Red

Are you using Ingame account maker or a website?
both

It's a map problem.
Open your map editor, and make a city, make sure you set your map's temple coordinates to where you want players to respawn when they die.

Run this in MySQL query to reset everyone to the temple (to fix all the currently bugged players)

Code:
UPDATE players SET posx = xxx, posy = xxx, posz = x;

Make sure you change xxx to your temple's coordinates.

Red
thx but how do i set when they die they go there? bcuz before it worked but now for some reason it dont

Last edited:
Wrong position?

open map with the map editor and create a town
next going to Database MYSQL or Database SQLITE and change on samples the town [0] to [1] and i think your bug will be fixed ;)

Back