• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where is rl map

da warmonger

warmonger
Reaction score
does any one know where i can get a 8.31 real map full my friend has one for his ot server just wondering if anyone ells knows where to download it if so can u please reply and post link on this or pm me the link to download it :thumbup:

why that"[13/04/2009 18:37:36] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Unknown database 'theforgottenserver'
[13/04/2009 18:37:36] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

why that"[13/04/2009 18:37:36] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_connect: Unknown database 'theforgottenserver'
[13/04/2009 18:37:36] > ERROR: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.

You database is not called "theforgottenserver".
That's the error.

Back