• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where's Raznar

Master Botter

Reaction score
Well Raznar I have noticed that you wont log in anymore even though you said you run the server I have yet to see you log in and do anything i mean you do so called "Run the server" as you said in a thread during the test server client. Guess not

~Master~

Maybe because he's got a real life and it's summer time? :DDDDD

AFTER THE SUMMER SOFTCORES WILL BE RULED BY US MOHAHHAHHA (Scary voice)

Kind regardzzz

/danielt

^^^ An interpretation "we'll run Softcores after the people who have lives go back to school and don't have time to play."

That sums up pretty much what hes trying to say.

Haha you naughty naughty boy :D.

But for your information I have good grades and I combine my tibia playing and school really well, so just cuz the school starts you don't have to stop playing. ..

Or on the other hand,
maybe your one of those retardos that can't get nothing into your head, so you sit all day trying to catch up with your schoolwork? = no time for tibia.

:D

So pretty much this what your saying.
"I go to school come home and play tibia."
Damn that's a great life for you guess there's no room for your friends :/ that is if you have any.

That wasn't my point, I just said that I have time for both without any doubt and also time over, which I spend with my friends, yes.

And no, my friends are not imaginary, like yours :$

bye

Ya mine are imaginary, there actually 2D ;)

See now that i mentioned stuff about your friends you try to play it off like "oh ya i have even more time for my friends too even though i mention it after he starts talking about it."

what about a job you have one of those? actually i could answer that you'll just say "ya i do and its a good job i make many of money for mine tibia ;)"

Haha oh come on! I play tibia when I'm bored etc. It's a great game. I'm 15 and I do not have a job.

A job, I'm still quite chocked, how old are you tard?

@ edit (mate-tard), huge mistake!

Last edited:
master botter chill out bro :S we know ur strong in tibia and shit but hey calm down lol its just a game have fun ... why you guys fighting about who has the best rl ..? lol just play if u play cool if u dont its cool too ...

Haha oh come on! I play tibia when I'm bored etc. It's a great game. I'm 15 and I do not have a job.

A job, I'm still quite chocked, how old are you tard?

@ edit (mate-tard), huge mistake!

HahAHahahHAhahahhAHAHAHA

Daniel we gonna pwn u!!!
but u ar still mi honey!!

But I'd really like to know, what you are sinking about when you read this sentence :p

I´m back!!!!11!1 eloelo
to bad my friends arent.

I made the thread because no one dared to fight us.. Tibia, in my opinion, is about PVP, or?

Many stopped play just because it was the testserver client = no bot. :(:(
Now when "everyone" is back, it is a different situation.

But hey, wait one week~ and we can set up an OB.
(btw, where were you when it was testserver client? :huh:)

Open battles suck on ots lol your max 10- 13 ppl in each team and thats not fun and they end so fast, Its not exactly like real tibia when u are like 40 ppl in each team I think thats boring

master botter chill out bro :S we know ur strong in tibia and shit but hey calm down lol its just a game have fun ... why you guys fighting about who has the best rl ..? lol just play if u play cool if u dont its cool too ...

if u compare daniel n master botter then master botter aint strong in tibia

Back