• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World - Open Source Server with Configurable Features

today i start early. I'm certain i will finish all the tasks i set myself on post 136 today!

Overall details changed under Gameplay.

EDIT: i tried to think of mission what has something to do with White deer.
Nothing came up xD. soo no missions for it. only task.

Post1 updated

Last edited:
Good times.
Scaling system requires new formula. Its working perfectly, but the formula itself is Scaling too hard.
But this is no easy fix. (to change formula dat iz) I gotta pour some though into it.

Other than that, it is looking good.
Thank you: Infernus, Madness, Eternity and Kuba for todays feedback and help.

well only 3 things to do before Patch 0.1.3
Hardcore Mode
Scaling system fix
Quest in forest

Seems like first time i might make into estimated release date xD

As you can see Patch 0.1.3 doesn't hold any new items or spells just some improvements to overall game.
The purpose for this patch was to bring together the 4 content I have. (forest, town, bandit mountain, cyclops cave)
Make the transaction between them more smoother and every time player goes out of town to fight, he always will be rewarded for doing so.
Also the forest has improved enough to give more reason to explore it other than clearing dark areas on map. (talking about herbs)
I can see that all the players who do get to the current "lategame" are enjoying boss fights. For that reason I added interesting rare monster deep into forest. Have fun dieing.

Also this patch holds several systems what are going to be used alot next patch. As i said before, I will add Patch timeline to Post 1. I'm already going trough the GamePlay section and updating the information.

Meanwhile, have fun in my server and if you claim to be pro player in tibia, then you won't fool anyone if you haven't completed my Beta.
Also next week i will make new youtube video. (about gameplay review) You will be certainly mentioned there if you can complete my beta by then.
Currently there are 2 players close to completing patch 0.1.2. (Hugo Widh and myself) (I'm playing it legitly, although i know the tactics)

Whi World PATCH 0.1.3

1. NPC's:
Cook: teaches Cooking with keyword "cooking" and Brewing with keyword "brewing"
2. Monsters:
new Rare-monster: White Deer (well more like rework, consider it like a "world boss")
Rabbit: Reduced his speed even more.

3. Map:
Forest Area: changed forest a little.
new Area added: lvl 3 hardcore passageway
finding some areas will reward you with skillpoints.

4. Brewing & Cooking System changes:

Added "Cooking & Brewing" book, buyable from Cook, it automatically stores all the hints and successful recipes. It also stores failed combinations.

5. Missions:
new mission from Cook: "vial of water"
Tanner Missions: reduced the amount of items you require for completing mission.
DISABLED ALL DAILY MISSIONS FOR NOW, REWORK COMES ON PATCH 0.1.5

6. Tasks:
1 new task: (White deer)

7. Hardcore System:
Hardcore status in beta means = player can access certain areas when he/she has not died within past 6 hours.

BUG FIXES:
Scaling system is not scaling so freakishly crazy now :p
Cyclops stun no longer will dublicate your character onDeath.
Cyclops Quest Fire wall does not duplicate when you don't make in time.

Last edited:
Eh, post 1 is stacking up on news gotta find time clean it again xD

Meanwhile: Thank you for playing on my server and letting me know on bugs and what you liked and not liked.
It wouldn't be that smooth without players who test/play time to time on my server.

The Server is now ready from level 1 to 4. (in my eyes)
Even still I would like to get moar feedback on how does it feel to play in my server and what could be improved?
The more feedback i get the better the level 2-4 content will be.
level 2-4 content main areas are(forest, cyclops dungeon, bandit mountain) [so practically everything xD]

The next patch 0.1.4 will include new content for level 4-6.
The challenge level will be taken up a notch once again.
But how balanced the first release will be depends on how balanced and playable ground we set up for content beforehand (2-4).
The smoother the release is on patch 0.1.4 the faster i can take on upcoming patches.
Long waited PvP is scheduled on Patch 0.1.7

In this week, I'm going to:
1. Play on my server daily with Knight.
2. Consider and answer to all feedback you give me trough game/forum/website
3. Make new Youtube video about Gameplay (the stuff we filmed month ago xD)

After youtube video is ready I will start making patch 0.1.4

Too costly to host server from my home, going to find better solution hopefully within week or two.

Post 1 is cleaned up and neat.
Also if you have any interest about the progress I have done and want some more insight about server close future, look trough Scripting 0.1.2 section in history.
Between last week till today, information is quite detailed because I rly got into pouring out some information. xD

Next time i prolly add Patch timeline, but for now, I want to progress with editing video.

Aww i hoped my patch timeline will peak interest for some readers xD
But this thread is as quiet as before.

Either way. Going to upload GamePlay Video today and start working on server again. I have now the possibility to bring the server online again, but I wont do it. I will use this opportunity to change game a little more at the start.I want to make it so that player will no longer create characters on Website. (they still gotta make account)
But before the dummy fight, player will choose their vocation and their name what they can switch anytime they fail. (this allows players easily to switch vocation if they don't like the character style)
I'm also going to try make a statistic receiver, what does not reset on client restart/crash. The statistic will be used for highscore boards in future patch.
+I will be doing a little more mapping, to make it feel like:"üüü, this is new."

If you want responses.

Always post your updates BOTH on the 1st post, and on your new post.
Not many people will go back to your original post to read everything again each time you say you updated it.
It simply takes too much time.

If you want responses.

Always post your updates BOTH on the 1st post, and on your new post.
Not many people will go back to your original post to read everything again each time you say you updated it.
It simply takes too much time.
I have made the post 1 rather convinient to read though. Latest changes come right into your face, doesn't take more than 5 sec to read it. And for more details, clicking the appropriate link I mention will popUp the latest change there.

Either way, I have updated Post 1 along with newest post too, doesn't seem to matter.
I guess people just don't care enough or don't know what to say, suggest or answer, when I ask direct questions.

Well, I like your hardcore system idea.

Do you have deathloss? (Can a person die in a hardcore area, and then not be able to go back and get their body?)

Well, I like your hardcore system idea.

Do you have deathloss? (Can a person die in a hardcore area, and then not be able to go back and get their body?)
no, hardcore area means that:
only player who has not died within past 6 hours can enter this room. (these rooms have something useful)
For example: in my game water very useful thing, because you can make "almost like mana potion", but closest place to get water was ocean (takes like 1 minute to get there and come back to town)
But now in that hardcore room there is a well, where players with that access can take water.

The only downside of dieing right now is: player looses hardcore status for next 6 hours.
In future I am going to add more downsides like: equipped items will get soulbounded and loose stats and chance to loose upgrades.
SoulBound is new term what means: Item cant be upgraded.
Currently the only stats my items have are: armor, resistance %, defense. (everything else are considered effects*)
Upgrade means that item is enchanted with gem or stone. (currently i only have resistance gems and armor stones, but effect stones are planned on Patch 0.1.4)

Also equipment items on bag will have a decent chance to be destroyed.
And most other things will simply be destroyed.

Overall, for new players, dieing doesn't mean anything, might even be useful(free tp to town), but the stronger you are and more lategame you get, the more important surviving would be.

But anyway the answer to your question was: going to body is never necessary.

I so though im gona map alot today.
took me almost 2 hours to implement @kokokoko and @Rik123 speedmap on my bandit mountain..
b7apfn.png
Already feel exhausted.. beats me how the heck mappers get so much content out there so fast..
My quest is now broken.. so I MUST rework this area anyway, but prolly I go easy way and change the quest.

And yeah the these new map parts made the bandit mountain even harder xD
But I guess we will figure it out how to fight them in even more tight space :p

I'm glad that so much effort resulted in a horrible mix. From the point where you said you needed 12 of those spots I knew that it would become a dissaster as there would be 12 different styles, lol.

I'm glad that so much effort resulted in a horrible mix. From the point where you said you needed 12 of those spots I knew that it would become a dissaster as there would be 12 different styles, lol.
Horrible mix?
The only horrible part is my "mapping" in the middle.

This would look rather interesting and cool the more different styles are at once as long as the transactions is smooth.
So far left side will stay more desert'ish and right side more forest'ish.

Continued with @Rik123 inspiration
and added few more tiles of map, what you think? was I able to copy the style? xD
f9mpz7.png

Fucking huah.
Googled what does huah mean.

Top Definition

Hu-ah
Shortened from "HUA". Standing for "Heard, Understood, Acknowlegded".

Popular military phrase, especially in the Air Force, to voice approval of something or excitement.
That movie was very Hu-ah

Lt Jim: The F-22 is an awesome plane
Lt Mike: Hu-ah

Commander: We're going to bomb to terrorists back to the stoneage! Hu-ah?
Group: HU-AH!

Back