• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who have sawn the Jenny Run movie?

I've never heard of "the Jenny Run" movie..whats it about?

Also for future reference. sawn isn't a word and the correct English would be "It's really nice, I want to know who has seen it and where!"
and instead of "I need to saw again.." it should be "I need to see it again.."

--I don't usually correct spelling errors but those are frequently used words in English so I thought you might want to know the correct words.

Sorry for my bad english
Well, Its about a girl that its life Repeats, His father is owner of a big company but she is like crazy girl and her boyfriend is on a big sell drug problem some guys wanna kill him and he says jenny that he needs money... then jenny go running to hey father office in the company building, then he asked for me and he said no, when she was crying back in the security door there was a guard who have a gun in the left side, she picked it up and go to her father office and she said to give money now! or he will die...

and all time she needs to run to get to the destiny to save her boyfriend but

The story repeats.. What i mean with these of story repeats its like If she didnt got enough time and her boyfriend died, it started again form the beginning but in new form..

I just saw that it comes on TNT

Temporal paradoxes and puzzles are often a subject of movies. I'd like to see this one.

Back