• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

who wants war?

Freezy

Reaction score
well if any1 wanna fight with Blindness Guild feel free to msg me in game or here (in game Zuckov)

as you can see we are already in war with guild Darkangels(but we'll leave bcuz it's not worth to be there) and we have around 15 active guys and avg lvl 280?

well if any1 wanna fight with Blindness Guild feel free to msg me in game or here (in game Zuckov)

as you can see we are already in war with guild Darkangels(but we'll leave bcuz it's not worth to be there) and we have around 15 active guys and avg lvl 280?

well i think You forgot to say that u are noob.

dunno why you guys think you are the big shit, u guys are easy to kill :p

lol we are around lvl 250 now for kill us is always needed a good team with lvl 500+ mages =)
so I don't think we are 'easy' to kill and also 90% of the times that some1s try to kill us we escape ;)
we have more than 1 place to stack in each town

if you want some .cam files of our action I can send to you and you'll see how we do

Last edited:
LOL.... Freezy most powerfulest guild in icechaw?.. hhahahahaha
I could solo your team dude..

LOL.... Freezy most powerfulest guild in icechaw?.. hhahahahaha
I could solo your team dude..

I know my team is not the best in icechaw I just said it for more ppl see the video ya? or are you too dumb to understand it?

you can solo our team? words; come to us and solo us if you can, Mr.Idontevenknowwhatmeanssolo

p.s - Blindness Darkangel Active (56 - 18)

Back