• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Working Object Builder 10.98

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone have an working 10.98 ?
There exists some 10.98 object builder but I cant import Sprites....

I legit do this on a daily basis after messing around with them both for a while. The steps are pretty simple.

Open OB, in the bottom right, where the sprites are, select new. Insert your sprite. In the item selection, make a new item and drag that sprite over. Edit the item to your liking, save and compile.

In ItemEditor, insert the new ID of your item into a new item. Edit the settings to make them both identical. Click off the item and make sure it's the same as the OB item. Save the file. (I always hit enter when I'm done entering a value to avoid it not showing up. I have no idea if that does anything.)

Replace the items.otb if you saved it to another directory. Same with tibia.spr/dat. Run the server and boom, you now have a new sprite in your game.

I don't think you have to run anything as admin besides ItemEditor.

Have you tried this one?

Have you tried this one?

Not working.
Once I add the sprite I cant save them for some reasons.

in that edited OB u need to import every image u are gonna use, it doesn't allow external images/
so import the image into OB then drag it into the square

Back