• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Working Object Builder 10.98

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone have an working 10.98 ?
There exists some 10.98 object builder but I cant import Sprites....

Why should I compile if I cant even save these new sprites if I can ask? ^^
You pressed the "save", it saving your "project" but it's not dumping any .spr, so if you are expecting it to change your .spr and .dat, you need to compile the changes.

1. Run as Admin
2. First add right table (dat)
3. Second add new item on left table (spr)
4. Compile
5. Done

If he doesnt have adobe air, then he cannot open Object Editor.

If You add first left table and second right table u can have bugs with client.

He dont compile or save project on video, he save item attribution.

If u randoms, dont look video, dont see comments, dont reply on THIS thread. (SPAM)

If you have custom client (Tibia 10.98 downloaded of any other OTS) u can have read only attrib on ur file dat or spr.
BulawOw sure,
You can check it, right click on Tibia.spr and check attrib read only (must be off), Tibia.dat too.
If you have all good, remember if can edit attrib on item editor too.

The problem is: I cant even put my sprtes in Objectbuilder if im running it as "administrator"
If I run the object builder normaly without "administrator" I cant even save new sprites

I legit do this on a daily basis after messing around with them both for a while. The steps are pretty simple.

Open OB, in the bottom right, where the sprites are, select new. Insert your sprite. In the item selection, make a new item and drag that sprite over. Edit the item to your liking, save and compile.

In ItemEditor, insert the new ID of your item into a new item. Edit the settings to make them both identical. Click off the item and make sure it's the same as the OB item. Save the file. (I always hit enter when I'm done entering a value to avoid it not showing up. I have no idea if that does anything.)

Replace the items.otb if you saved it to another directory. Same with tibia.spr/dat. Run the server and boom, you now have a new sprite in your game.

I don't think you have to run anything as admin besides ItemEditor.

Back