• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Wrong tempel posison

unoxot

Reaction score
Hello I have make my war server 8.7 to 8.6 and Now its say Wrong tempel posision
I have test to edite town and make land On 50 50 7 but still dont work :S any can help me ?

If u are using MySQL database, u must edit samples, to hame the position you want (I was doing it yesterday, had same problem).
U choose to edit first voc - Sorcerer Sample - here you have posy, posx, posz - here u edit where u want the players to start, save it.
Do this with all vocations (druid, knight, paladin sample..) and here you go, your problem is fixed :)

try use this:
Code:
UPDATE  `DATABASE`.`players` SET  `posx` =  'X',
`posy` =  'Y',
`posz` =  'Z' WHERE  `players`. id;
replace X Y Z with your temple positions, all your chars will have this temple position.
replace database with your db name.
rep+ if helped :)

try use this:
Code:
`posy` =  'Y',
replace X Y Z with your temple positions, all your chars will have this temple position.
replace database with your db name.
rep+ if helped :)

What if his database have name Tibia? :)

Use brain, enough?
Let me explain it for you:
PHP:
`posy` =  'Y',
So...
PHP:
UPDATE `DATABASE`
- DATABASE means DATABASE NAME, enough?
X means X position, Y means Y position, Z means Z position, enough?

Are you acting stupid or are you for real? You've to change DATABASE name.

Like this for example

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000BB]UPDATE  [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]`[/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]TEST[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]`.`[/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]players[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]` [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]SET  [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]`[/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]posx[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]` =  [/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]'1000'[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700],
`[/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]posy[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]` =  [/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]'1000'[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700],
`[/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]posz[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]` =  [/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]'7' [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]WHERE  [/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]`[/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]players[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]`. [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]id[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700];  [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000BB]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

OMG seriously, you are stupid, I can't understand how a guy cannot understand that what I wrote OMG!

And yes, now write to me you are more stupid than him bla bla bla..

Back