• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Wrong tempel posison

unoxot

Reaction score
Hello I have make my war server 8.7 to 8.6 and Now its say Wrong tempel posision
I have test to edite town and make land On 50 50 7 but still dont work :S any can help me ?

Is it hard to understand that you just have to change from DATABASE to your Database name?

OKAY,
PHP:
UPDATE  `DATABASE`.`players` SET  `posx` =  'X',
`posy` =  'Y',
`posz` =  'Z' WHERE  `players`. id;
See this.
PHP:
UPDATE  `DATABASE`

'DATABASE'
For example.
my database is otland.
just put it like this.
PHP:
UPDATE  `otland`.`players` SET  `posx` =  'X',
`posy` =  'Y',
`posz` =  'Z' WHERE  `players`. id;

If you don't know it by now, you're just stupid.

You tried changing the acc manager pos in the database to your temple pos? (as listed in the map editor), also in my experience i have noticed that it sometimes matters if area is a pz. Also check the config is the same pos as your temple.

Regards

Hey Guys !
Me too Have This Error i do and Chnage db name and add code but new account posison got this error
this code chnage palyers posison but when new ppl carte new account after i had add code get the error :/
i think it's from server files not localhost,Etc....

Hello, guys ,I'm from Brasil , I use google translator. So, forgive me if i make some mistakes in talking.
i was have this error , i fixed error 100% , i got help from my real freinds
all to fix this error
1. go to your config.lua and fix New players Pos
2. Go your databace and fix account manager Pos and god char pos .
3. if error not fixed go to Rme and go town [Edit Town] and fix your town pos etc etc

hello
i have this error
when i id this code
UPDATE `.......`.`players` SET `posx` = '1000',
`posy` = '1000',
`posz` = '7' WHERE `players`. id;
Old Accounts Pos Chnage But when I Carate New Account Enter with Temple Pos 0,0,0 !
Help
(A7aa7a)

Back