• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WtF?

Ardexius

Reaction score
Seriously people who transfered from Shadow to Lunarforce should drop more magic level and skills to balance this ot seriously. Now it's kinda retarded cuz I am lvl 251 and I've been exping on Lunarforce I got ml 104~ and a lvl 200 from shadowcores when he transfered here to Lunarforce he got about ml 113 seriously what? King Bas 310 ed got ml 120 when he transfered here while a Elder Shedy a 325 ED got ml 110 here. It's unbalanced and kinda unfair for people who exped here on Lunarforce. GM you should fix this asap.

maybe cuz i had fkin mlvl 140 on shadowcores?
dont cry u could've had it aswell lool

THIS is not shadowcores u dumbtard this ot has lower ml rates and skills that's why its more balanced than shadowcores, we dont want another shadowcores we want an unique lunarforce with our balanced vocations

if you started offline training every night from the beginning, like i did on shadowcores, u would have mlvl 120 like i have now ;)
cry is free mlvl is not
close this thread

Signed!
Also in my opinion u should look at Paladin in shadowcores i couldn't kill 100 lvl with 130+ dist/thorn spitter+inf bolts+sd( with utito tempo san) at one shoot with 37mlv. In my opinion u should think about make smth for rp. In Real tibia forumns people talk about make spell which can hit like anihilion for ek or ue for mage. For example u could make exori gran con shoot little better. That's just my sugestions not say that must be or smth.

so if he trained mlvl for around 5 months and gained this 140 mlvl what he should have now on lunar? 105?

His mana spent has been changed to what he'd spent with lunarforce mlrate, that means, with the ml rate of lunarforce he has 120 magic level, and with the ml rate of shadowcores he had 140.
They even posted this on the shadowcores mainpage.

Yours, Araben

the problem is that only mlrate has been considered... gm is not considering that in shadowcores the mana went up much faster, so if u think its little difference, its not, cause if you check the time online spent u can see +- how much mana u can have more just because of this "little difference" of faster regeneration...thats the difference from the higher mlvl's from people of shadowcores....although i do agree with ardexius that this should be fixed

gm is not considering that in shadowcores the mana went up much faster

Actually, we did think about that. I'll explain how it works.

First, the mana spent is reduced by 60%. Why 60%?

Magic level rate on LunarForce: 3
Magic level rate on ShadowCores: 7

3 / 7 = ~0.43

1 - 0.43 = 0.57 = 57%. If we wanted it to be more accurate, we should have reduced it by 57% or 58%, but because LunarForce hasn't been up for as long as ShadowCores has, we decided to round that up to 60%.

It ends with that for knights and paladins.

For mages, the total mana spent is even further reduced by 45% (after already reducing it by 60%). This part was because of the mana regeneration difference, and was initially calculated this way:

Mana regeneration per second for a promoted mage on ShadowCores: 45
Mana regeneration per second for a promoted mage on LunarForce: 30

30 / 45 = ~0.66

1 - 0.66 = 0.34 = 34%.

Instead of only reducing it by 34%, we reduced it by 45%. This is because when we tested the formula with certain magic levels, many players on ShadowCores would be way ahead of the players on LunarForce. After our testing, we decided that 45% would be more appropriate.

So if people who transfer have higher magic level than you do here, they had to put much more effort (or just logging in putting it in offline training everyday, either way it took them more offline training days than it took for you) to reach that level than you had to here.

ye probably they did put more effort, but that server is opened for 1 year or more, and lunar for 3 months or so(i rly dont remember exact dates), but thats not a thing to argue since we all asked for trasnfers, so fuck it, ppl from lunar should put up to this

if you started offline training every night from the beginning, like i did on shadowcores, u would have mlvl 120 like i have now ;)
cry is free mlvl is not
close this thread

i do it every night i dont even got ml 118 :(

Actually, we did think about that. I'll explain how it works.

First, the mana spent is reduced by 60%. Why 60%?

Magic level rate on LunarForce: 3
Magic level rate on ShadowCores: 7

3 / 7 = ~0.43

1 - 0.43 = 0.57 = 57%. If we wanted it to be more accurate, we should have reduced it by 57% or 58%, but because LunarForce hasn't been up for as long as ShadowCores has, we decided to round that up to 60%.

It ends with that for knights and paladins.

For mages, the total mana spent is even further reduced by 45% (after already reducing it by 60%). This part was because of the mana regeneration difference, and was initially calculated this way:

Mana regeneration per second for a promoted mage on ShadowCores: 45
Mana regeneration per second for a promoted mage on LunarForce: 30

30 / 45 = ~0.66

1 - 0.66 = 0.34 = 34%.

Instead of only reducing it by 34%, we reduced it by 45%. This is because when we tested the formula with certain magic levels, many players on ShadowCores would be way ahead of the players on LunarForce. After our testing, we decided that 45% would be more appropriate.

So if people who transfer have higher magic level than you do here, they had to put much more effort (or just logging in putting it in offline training everyday, either way it took them more offline training days than it took for you) to reach that level than you had to here.

So if it's reduced by 45% a Player with 130ml on shadow will be reduced by

(130*45/100= 59,5ml)

So it should have 72ml (71,5) isn't it?

Even reduced by 34%

(130*34/100= 44,2)

So in this case should have 86 (85,8) but it's not... People have over 115ml

11:57 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 114 (with 70.94% progress towards level 115) to level 114 (with 81.02% progress towards level 115)
Means ill get 10% every 12h offline train.
Means every 10 days ill get 1 mlvl up.
Means that ill have mlvl 120 (130 with eq) in less then 2 months?

11:57 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 114 (with 70.94% progress towards level 115) to level 114 (with 81.02% progress towards level 115)

No, it gets harder as you advance, when you reach 115 you won't be getting 10% every 12h offline train

Exactly as puppets said and considering this ot has been up fewer months than shadowcores, you should reduce newcomers ml and skill rate for a better balanced server.

So if it's reduced by 45% a Player with 130ml on shadow will be reduced by

(130*45/100= 59,5ml)

So it should have 72ml (71,5) isn't it?

Even reduced by 34%

(130*34/100= 44,2)

So in this case should have 86 (85,8) but it's not... People have over 115ml

You are making the calculations on the actual magic level value, which is wrong because it doesn't require the same amount of mana for every magic level. We calculated the players total mana spent from their magic level, and reduced the total amount of mana spent by the percentages mentioned in my post, and then calculated which magic level they would have from that.

This is how the code looks:
PHP:
$totalManaSpent = getTotalManaSpent(...);
$totalManaSpent *= 0.40;
if ($mage) {
        $totalManaSpent *= 0.55;
}

$result = getNewMagicLevel($totalManaSpent, $data->player->vocation);

You are making the calculations on the actual magic level value, which is wrong because it doesn't require the same amount of mana for every magic level. We calculated the players total mana spent from their magic level, and reduced the total amount of mana spent by the percentages mentioned in my post, and then calculated which magic level they would have from that.

This is how the code looks:
PHP:
$totalManaSpent = getTotalManaSpent(...);
$totalManaSpent *= 0.40;
if ($mage) {
        $totalManaSpent *= 0.55;
}

$result = getNewMagicLevel($totalManaSpent, $data->player->vocation);

Of course, you're right, but i don't think so, that's should be all.
It's simple, Shadowscores works more than 1 year, isn't it?
Lunarforce works 5 month?

Pppl on shadowscores, have not only better magic rate, and mana regen. rate. They had even more time to get the skils aswell.
I think all skills should be corrected to the time, which each other of they had to reach this skills.

On my knight i was in best 3 of shielding on lunar. Now i am out of best 10.

If i will skills on Lunarforce, with the rate of lunarforce 1 year, i'll take better mlvl, shielding, and all skills then ppl from transfer. But lunarforce has got around 5 month, so It's unfair....

Who cares if he spend 5 months training, he transfered here. He is already lucky as fuck that he didn't go 320-250 in levels.

Back