• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WtF?

haha its kinda funny to see that everyone who wanted the tranfer is crying about the skills..
WOW he got 2 ml higher then you
shit mennnnnz
go play dont cry...(and no i didnt transfer)

damnit, old stromon is gonna hit 50 more than me with sds

im gonna quit now bye

Of course, you're right, but i don't think so, that's should be all.
It's simple, Shadowscores works more than 1 year, isn't it?
Lunarforce works 5 month?

Pppl on shadowscores, have not only better magic rate, and mana regen. rate. They had even more time to get the skils aswell.
I think all skills should be corrected to the time, which each other of they had to reach this skills.

On my knight i was in best 3 of shielding on lunar. Now i am out of best 10.

If i will skills on Lunarforce, with the rate of lunarforce 1 year, i'll take better mlvl, shielding, and all skills then ppl from transfer. But lunarforce has got around 5 month, so It's unfair....

I think they calculated that but not fairly IMO

I think they calculated that but not fairly IMO

You are making the calculations on the actual magic level value, which is wrong because it doesn't require the same amount of mana for every magic level. We calculated the players total mana spent from their magic level, and reduced the total amount of mana spent by the percentages mentioned in my post, and then calculated which magic level they would have from that.

This is how the code looks:
PHP:
$totalManaSpent = getTotalManaSpent(...);
$totalManaSpent *= 0.40;
if ($mage) {
        $totalManaSpent *= 0.55;
}

$result = getNewMagicLevel($totalManaSpent, $data->player->vocation);

Talaturen code show's that They didn't calculated that, and it's not fairly....

Before transfer on lunarforce NO ONE!!!! has got shielding more than 110, or magic lvl more then 117, axe fightning the same as sword fightning was near 115/116, and distance fightning was near 121...
Now:
axe fightning the best is 122(That's change a lot)
Sword fightning 123
Magic level 120
Distance fightning 128

Do you think that's doesn't matter?

Talaturen code show's that They didn't calculated that, and it's not fairly....

Before transfer on lunarforce NO ONE!!!! has got shielding more than 110, or magic lvl more then 117, axe fightning the same as sword fightning was near 115/116, and distance fightning was near 121...
Now:
axe fightning the best is 122(That's change a lot)
Sword fightning 123
Magic level 120
Distance fightning 128

Do you think that's doesn't matter?
Maybe this could be solved by adding a new variable about time online?

Back