• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[?.??x] Brave Story - Tibia based on Final Fantasy Tactics

myke94

Reaction score
First, I need to introduce myself to everyone.
Well, I'm Myke, I am Brazilian, I hope you understand my English not so good.

As its title says, a server would like to create totally different from those already seen.

And then I thought:
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1) was the first RPG I ever played, and honestly, the better.
And Tibia was the first MMORPG I've played ..
So why not combine them?

So here's my proposal, in case they would have all systems but one that I believe is not possible to adapt it for Tibia, the formation.

Well, I'm waiting for comments, criticisms, and everything else.

Sincerely,
Myke

@edit:
What should I do?
A map of the continent following the characteristics of Ivalince. (When I say characteristics I mean the city names and everything else.)

FFTIvalice.png

Or create new names and somethings.?
@PS: I'll take 1 post bellow for future updates, thanks.

Last edited:
2hq3x3o.gif

I dont know how to erase this attached thumbnail, so I'm sorry

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey dudes, I need ideas, criticisms, coments, please coments!!

You gave us nothing to discuss, you just told us what you want to do. Give us something to talk about, and we will criticize. But we're not going to build the server for you.

No man, I just want your opinion, like
If you liked that?
Will you play?
I don't want you to build my server.

To be honest with you, I've never ever heard of Final Fantasy Tactics, so you need to stop being lazy and explain the things from that game and how you will take it to Tibia.
BigB is right, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing to talk about.

I liked final fantasy tactics, but I don't see how you're going to change an OT to have anything that FFT did. You're going to have to do a ton of Source Editing, and changing of pretty much the entire game. It's not even going to be an OT if you do that though.

Clearly you haven't played too many FF games. It's going to be work, and not easy work. If he wants to do it well. Anyone can change a few monster names, add a few new items and claim that it resembles another game. But it takes work to re-configure the game that is already so well done into something else. Something that was another great game. It's not as easy as you think it is to re-build a new game off a different source.

Clearly you haven't played too many FF games. It's going to be work, and not easy work. If he wants to do it well. Anyone can change a few monster names, add a few new items and claim that it resembles another game. But it takes work to re-configure the game that is already so well done into something else. Something that was another great game. It's not as easy as you think it is to re-build a new game off a different source.

Yes, I've played many FF games, and I know that will be hard and im not thinking in only edit monsters, items and everythink else, i'll use new sprites, new systems.
I dont have any screen for now to show for ya, but thats comming, i'll post that as fast than you expect.
So, Thats done for now.
Kind Regwards,
Myke

@edit:
I guess you can understand.
@edit²:
First topic updated.

Last edited:
Back