• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You like 7.4? [With graphical options for less lagg]

Interested?

• Total voters
ye i landed on ghost once in my life back in old tibia and i can somehow remember how it looks downstairs (not sarcastic)

found a source, so this is my new ghost ship below surface :)

30862065.jpg

if you got acc on tibianic check all boats there and you got them. im to lazy to go there and make pics of them sorry:/ but i will check it on tibianic if there good or not.
also you should make a new name for the ot.

Tibianic have no real ships, classic tibia also
As far i know only OriginalTibia had all real ships, EliteOts can ask one of their support

MC should be illegal btw, no one wants to run 5 clients at once, i recommend just selling runes in the shop

Make war ots men. I no need 2 tibianic copy small frags and small expirence + boters. Make clijent for no bot and fast make war ots for play.

Tibianic have no real ships, classic tibia also
As far i know only OriginalTibia had all real ships, EliteOts can ask one of their support

Almost done with all ships :)
I'm trying to get as far I can on my own for start.

@Tampon, I'm not making a 1/1 war server.
It will be RPG-War or whatever the community wants the most, but a 1/1 server no, sorry.

For topic, wands have been reseted in the game to what they once where, spell wands.
one of them buyable from Alexander in Edron, the rest lootable in one way or another.

Keep comments coming :)

lowrate 7.4 sound great
staying tuned :)

This server will be mid-high rate or similar, we'll see which one get most response from the community.
Low rate is possible for future if a lot of people fall in love for the server and want to settle, but for now it will be staged RPG-War server, more or less :)

This server will be mid-high rate or similar, we'll see which one get most response from the community.
Low rate is possible for future if a lot of people fall in love for the server and want to settle, but for now it will be staged RPG-War server, more or less :)

1 - 90 = 10x
91 - 110 = 5x
111+ = 2x

always works, the 5x keeps lvl 100 an achievement

Meybe make war ots priv accout 2-3 city map with added traps+ boats new quests , runes life rings ring of healing , energy ring , time ring in shop for smal gp , houses for gp. On ots list 0 online good ots priv accout i play only 36.hopto 1/1 is sux logaut and down lvl , frags , would have no competition.

Last edited:
I'm working on the last ship now, the one in Drefia :)
All other ships are done, including the small ones (etc the one in Carlin, West of the city, NOT the Ice Lands ferries which is North West.)

so most people want 10x at start of stage? o_O

Back