• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Youtube] - Bruhs War Frags on Cyntara!

Mike you're about to get kicked of the team
You're a fuckin retard dude seriously, You didnt lead shit, Zarz was typing to you ingame what to say the whole time stop tryin to take credit for him, and stop posting on EVERY forum topic ffs.

Stop pussyfooting around and just do it.. Threats are nothing if you don't back them up.

Last edited:
woah woah woah I WAS IN THAT VID NIIGA I GOT MY ASS RAPED AT LVL 700 thanks to royal shotz and zarz i was only alive for 60 secconds :p o and 1 more thing the duce is with this carbon buying his ch idk he did he lvls pretty fast and i mean like he can make good characters but idk why people say he bougt it :/

woah woah woah I WAS IN THAT VID NIIGA I GOT MY ASS RAPED AT LVL 700 thanks to royal shotz and zarz i was only alive for 60 secconds :p o and 1 more thing the duce is with this carbon buying his ch idk he did he lvls pretty fast and i mean like he can make good characters but idk why people say he bougt it :/

Becuase the original owner of that account & the character was Tyler Bruh << Yes a member of our team. who sold it to the current owner.

Actually, shit. I half-made plans to see Steven this summer.
I actually wouldn't really care.

Red

Becuase the original owner of that account & the character was Tyler Bruh << Yes a member of our team. who sold it to the current owner.

yeah.,go ahead.,keep shitalking zarz.,i think u are pro on this

nice vid bro rated it and i did put a comment to it wish i could join the bruhs im pretty good at pvp too :p

Carbon, you just called somebody else a 'No1'
I cried of laughter..
  1. You bought the character.,
  2. You bought the character.,
  3. You suck.,
  4. You're bad.,
  5. You're terrible.,
  6. You're mexican.,
  7. You bought the character.,
  8. You suck again.,
  9. You suck.,
  10. and last but not least, You suck.,,

Thats all.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lmao,i was so bored that i started reading some old posts,and this seriously made my day,laughed my ass off ,cheers:p

Back