• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zezenia - 2D MMORPG

Will you try it?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this game with some of you guy's that are browsing the "Advertisement" threads searching for a custom server to play & are sadly dissapointed in finding nothing.

Zezenia - Is a 2D MMORPG inspired by Phobos Online, Tibia & Ultima Online, and when you log in you will feel that. The nostalgic feeling you find yourself missing sometime's about 7.4 Tibia is very alive here in Zezenia there is no potion's on hotkey's or bot's floating around.

What you get here when you play is the same feeling you got when you found Tibia.. that sense to adventure, that sense to go down a hole and forget.. fuck I don't have a rope! SO please, be safe! :D

Right now Zezenia is more alive then it has been in a very long time, take that from someone who has been on and off for 4 year's now. The patches are rolling out every month & the player's are slowly but surely coming back, and even some new player's.

I'm here posting my referral link and promising to help any new player wanting to play this game! Be it with advice or with item's or gold.

& Msg me "Geeko" I play on the server "Elysium"

I'm on alot! and so will you once you become addicted to what Zezenia has to offer! :D

23e789420bab93410c4d2a99a6c1449f.png

Last edited:
Is Elysium the nonpvp world? Because I have characters on all the other worlds except the nonpvp one :p

Is Elysium the nonpvp world? Because I have characters on all the other worlds except the nonpvp one :p

Yep it's the NON-PVP world, and I think it's the 2nd most played VERY! closely behind the speed server, what level are ya? :)

Yep it's the NON-PVP world, and I think it's the 2nd most played VERY! closely behind the speed server, what level are ya? :)
I only every got to like level 20 haha. But, after playing nonpvp on Tibia for so many years, I don't wanna play nonpvp again lol.

Pretty sure there's already a thread for this. And this has been around for years now, I've played it before, was pretty boring.

Pretty sure there's already a thread for this. And this has been around for years now, I've played it before, was pretty boring.

Yehh I know, I've actually posted in them a long time ago, but recently the staff has been releasing patches and new updates, so thought it deserved a re-thread, and this is also me offering to help ppl.

I admit it was boring back then they only had one continent, they now have 4!! and ton's of new monsters & items.

Ya should try it again if ya bored~

I just wish I could take a look at the .gfx file :(

Nothing works on that shit.

Ach Ceejzor, look at Zezenia and Phobos online, they have like 99% identical sprites, and their clients work the same way.....I wanted to put my hands on that sprites and make my own rpg aswell, since I don't want to spend 100 hours drawing sprites that will look way worse than Zezenia's...

Ach Ceejzor, look at Zezenia and Phobos online, they have like 99% identical sprites, and their clients work the same way.....I wanted to put my hands on that sprites and make my own rpg aswell, since I don't want to spend 100 hours drawing sprites that will look way worse than Zezenia's...

Aahh, yeh K-Zodron the creator of Zezenia was staff on Phobo's online or a Community Manager or something, maybe why it's so similar ^^

I just love Phobo's atmosphere, those creepy sprites and everything, it just excites me about putting my own idea from the paper to something actually working, but its just so much that I can't even start out.

Started on the 19th of July, went very hard!.. now will take time to train to a decent skilling! :)
ad3fcbfbc365f2538e472d2f4b6724d7.png

Hunting some evil eye's for there creature products!
5e6a6c1478556dfaa34761e8d8806756.png

Almost died here a couple time's there magic dmg hurt's alittle ^^
c67c82110596a8b143534d3485358295.png

Supper time!
530f5cd4bb14e2ef0e32014c4718266b.png

Some melkets!
75518d0e51329886f3b2a0dc831ed42a.png

These are a bitch 2 kill for me, they heal so much and my skills suck!
fd89db5fa97bb597f82e2e1e533e8e92.png

Orknie Enchanters, they can kill me if there was 3 of em!
fcb284126324d9f993415a950ff9838d.png

shadow elves!
94fa0a1406c190dffb00ae832603856c.png

ouch.. mammoths!
46f030422f4e0c17098d5e5d9dfa592c.png

I love the pictures m8! It's really nice to see all of these wonderful sprites :D
I'm surprised that you got level 80 in 2 weeks, nice. :rolleyes:

It's too similar to Tibia for my liking. It may as well be classed as an OTServ.

No offence KZodron.

lol I played this.. The problem was that there isn't any point in being anything other than a warrior. When you start out mages get smacked around real easy and gotta spend on pots to maintain. On a warrior if you're getting smacked around you go train and you don't get smacked round no more. The graphics aren't better than tibia's and it isn't that it is gloomy it's simply because they aren't better. They could be dark as hell and still better than tibia but they aren't. Another thing.. last time I played you couldn't really manage anything w/o premium. I'm not against buying premium but I don't like that it is basically required to progress. I'd thumbs down it but I don't see the option.

Back