• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

Is it possible to do things like add videos, pictures or make your news bold with the new news system?
If yes, how?
If no, what I have to do? xD
rep++ as always for helpers!

bbcode -> html
-> <b>
-> <font color="red">red text here</font>
-> <font size="4">big text here</font>
-> <center>
-> <i>

Table 'otserv.znote_visitors_details' doesn't exist

I get this error when I try to use the AAC.

Layout/template

Hello znote and thanks, u are doing a VERY great job and i am very thank full but i wonder if you could help me how to add layout or template or what it is to change my site with uniserver i just can't get it to work<_<:(

Heya ! Nice website, im using it currently :D
Just one thing:
How do i make so !shop works?

Could you make it compatible with Avesta? I think they are based on early tfs 0.2

Heya ! Nice website, im using it currently :D
Just one thing:
How do i make so !shop works?
You need to add the talkactions scripts from Znote AAC LUA folder to your otserver.

Could you make it compatible with Avesta? I think they are based on early tfs 0.2

Nop, for Avesta based servers I created Retro AAC ( http://faloria.eu ).
I might be interested in selling it later.

Delayed due to christmas and new year with family.

I am having some issues getting good queries for TFS 0.3, I really hate that db structure.
If anyone are good with SQL queries feel free to contact me: mrZnote (skype).

Else I will start to study Gesior scripts again once I have time and start converting them.

I really do not know nothing about these stuffs ;/
If I use xampp, should I put it in c:/xampp/??? or in my actuall server (where config, forgotten.exe and stuffs like that are)

Sorry for my lack of knowlegde ;/
Altho nice job! Rep ++ :p

Place it in uniserv/www
(Get rid of xampp, and start using uniform server)

Some files (like znote shop) you need to copy from the LUA folder. The script varies a little bit depending on your distro version.

Hey ZNote, your paypal/shop/ipn isn't working... After people donate, they don't get the points, and it is not logged in znote_paypal.

Back