• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

I just transfered my database to another computer and everything works except news o.o!

I get your 2 default article even tho i can see my news in the Admin News section. (Yours does not exist in there)

How do i fix this?

using the 1.4_SVN

This is my problem:

PHP:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1

PHP:
// Parameter: players.town_id. Returns: Configured town name.
function town_id_to_name($id) {
	$towns = config('towns');

return ($towns[$id] >= 0) ? $towns[$id] : false;
}

PHP:
	// Town ids and names: (In RME map editor, open map, click CTRL + T to view towns, their names and their IDs. 
	// townID => 'townName'
	$config['towns'] = array(
		3 => 'Thais',
		4 => 'Venore',
		8 => 'Ankrahmun',
		7 => 'Darashia',
		9 => 'Edron',		
	);

If I set in the last tag exemple : 1 => 'Thais', then it will work. But Thais ID is 3 and I don't have towns with ID 1 on my map editor.

Any Idea how I can fix this?

Hi I have a problem, not really sure what is coursing it ;/. When i buy points it works, and when i buy an item it works, but when i go into game and say !shop, it does nothing? Im not sure if I need to add a talk action? or am I missing an sql statement, hope some one can help ;(?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

Heley, you need to copy the lua script to your server and add it to your talkactions. Everything you need is in the archive you downloaded, znoteaac/LUA. :)

Znote, great work, thanks!

Hello :) im working on my server and its time to create a acc page, but i dont know how to create donations via paypal .. i mean im using your acc page, i want to know how to automatically give points to the player when he make a donnation via paypal and how to give the item ingame if the player click "buy"

please help me =,o

Hello :) im working on my server and its time to create a acc page, but i dont know how to create donations via paypal .. i mean im using your acc page, i want to know how to automatically give points to the player when he make a donnation via paypal and how to give the item ingame if the player click "buy"

please help me =,o

If you can't find that in config.php maybe you should do something else?

I just transfered my database to another computer and everything works except news o.o!

I get your 2 default article even tho i can see my news in the Admin News section. (Yours does not exist in there)

How do i fix this?

using the 1.4_SVN

News are cached when you create a new article. If you move to a new host, create a new news article temporarily to refresh the news cache.

why does it automaticly creates its own passwords for other accounts?

Yeah when I make an account I am using Sha1<< and it says password incorrect but in DB when I make sure the passwords are correct (using a SHA1 generator) it says password incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay nevermind I got everything working KINDA now when ppl use the paypal donation they don't get the points? but I can recieve the money..

- - - Updated - - -

Also how do I GIVE points to someone manually?

- - - Updated - - -

I was able to give points manually but I need to know how to make the website do it automatically. ALSO I need to know how to do the !shop command?

- - - Updated - - -

got the shop command working wow im stupid... anyways now why doesn't the points go to the players account? automatically

- - - Updated - - -

So can anyone help me or not?

yeah when i make an account i am using sha1<< and it says password incorrect but in db when i make sure the passwords are correct (using a sha1 generator) it says password incorrect.

- - - updated - - -

okay nevermind i got everything working kinda now when ppl use the paypal donation they don't get the points? But i can recieve the money..

- - - updated - - -

also how do i give points to someone manually?

- - - updated - - -

i was able to give points manually but i need to know how to make the website do it automatically. Also i need to know how to do the !shop command?

- - - updated - - -

got the shop command working wow im stupid... Anyways now why doesn't the points go to the players account? Automatically

- - - updated - - -

so can anyone help me or not?

can anyone help?!?!?

addz thats for like first items document. in your SERVER files usually foudn in creatureevents unless you use a GOOD one which has it in the MODS folder in your main ot document. ALSO ...

MY POINTS STILL DON'T GO TO MY PLAYERS ACCS WHY???

Also how do I GIVE points to someone manually?
In the znote_accounts table in phpmyadmin (mysql database) you can manually edit points on accounts. You need to figure out which account id they have tho before adding points.

Okay nevermind I got everything working KINDA now when ppl use the paypal donation they don't get the points? but I can recieve the money..
I was able to give points manually but I need to know how to make the website do it automatically.
You need to configure paypal.com to enable ipn communication toward yourwebsite.com/ipn.php, I believe I showed how to do this in my long video tutorial where you can see me install everything from scratch.
To test this, you can also just chech the IPN logs and resend or check status on IPN (donations status messages) from paypal.

why does it automaticly creates its own passwords for other accounts?
It doesn't, but it is encrypting their passwords so you can't see your players personal passwords.

I did the IPN thing with paypal to my buypoints pages but I should make it /ipn.php? well hopefully that works thanks

- - - Updated - - -

did it and it still didn't give points to players..

- - - Updated - - -

Um Znote!!!! I went step by step by your tutorial 3x over and over and the points still don't go to my players...

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP IT need the hellp

- - - Updated - - -

Sooo Znote going to get on? and help more often?

- - - Updated - - -

I did the IPN thing with paypal to my buypoints pages but I should make it /ipn.php? well hopefully that works thanks

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Um Znote!!!! I went step by step by your tutorial 3x over and over and the points still don't go to my players...

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP IT need the hellp

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for some actual help!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP IT need the hellp

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for some actual help!

What does the paypal ipn logs say? You can find information there to see if they successfully manages to communicate, and also see the message sent from paypal to the website. Please show me some of these dumps.

Why no one is not creating idk new Templates for Znote or Some new Scripts??

Back