• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zTacker 8.53

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeniS

Advanced OT User
Senator
Reaction score
hey I'm just wondering if anyone knows when a new zTracker is going to be released/made? or if one is already out there :p

If you know anything about it, let me know

Cheers,
Maaaaaav

Yeah, Ormin has been inactive lately.
Altough he did say something about updating it to 8.53, but it seems he didn't have enough free time or didn't feel like doing so.

so no more tracking? im camping isle of kings untill it comes out. gonna track whole tibian island.

;p well. i have been walking around it.. not much new, grass tufts and stuffs. but ghostlands have been changed alot! really cool.

Yeah me too, I was forced to map entire Folda's underground manaully using bot to make sure I'm using the correct IDs.

Yeah me too, I was forced to map entire Folda's underground manaully using bot to make sure I'm using the correct IDs.

Damn man haha, I've just been doing other stuff in the mean time, but I dont know if there gonna be another ztracker lol

accually i have .net maptracker which works with tibia api (is relased for 8.53) and items.otb (in new trunk is updated to 8.53) but there is something wrong with saving files ;)

HAHAHA ROFL! i tracked that in 8.50. and it was no changes in 8.53 :p haha, what a waste of time for you :). i can send it if you want me too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back