• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

saaaaay whaaat?

21068.jpg

How's that corruption? So what if he smokes weed?

Beo is teh master at insight. (Before doing this make sure you have a Russian chick who is a black belt at Sambo) Ask him if he's interested in any 'illegal products' (wink at him) then bring him up and have her beat the fuck out of him and as for payment she can keep him as a snoof snoof slave till she decides to snoof snoof him to death.

How's that corruption? So what if he smokes weed?

They beat the shit out of you, in police station untill you say the name of dealer. If you really don't know his name, you need to take maximum damage so they really gets to trust you.

This is wired. It was like I saw ur msg, but then it just... IDK
BTW, image aint working

Yep. Back to topic. Brother, call your friend and aproach him and if he starts being aggresive , beat him the fuck out and go to your home or hotel?

Yep. Back to topic. Brother, call your friend and aproach him and if he starts being aggresive , beat him the fuck out and go to your home or hotel?

I said he should get his friends Uzi, if his friend has a rifle with a scope he should just snipe the dude and go home right then.

I am being realistic here xD

So am I! How is borrowing your friends gun and shooting someone who could potentially sell you to anal loving gey men or kill you not be realistic? In 'Merica if one guys comes at you you can beat his ass, if two come you can pull out a knife, if three come you can start shooting. If one comes with a knife you can too, one comes with a gun you can shoot.

Be always with your friends! get some things like metal sticks, put them in your hand and walk into a small street... if he follows you run to him, 1guy of you put him on the wall and you and you other friend beat him up

Be always with your friends! get some things like metal sticks, put them in your hand and walk into a small street... if he follows you run to him, 1guy of you put him on the wall and you and you other friend beat him up

Sounds like you are a Bosnian xD

^
That is a awesome idea :p Would like to see him do that and film :)

Back