• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding skills, perhaps change the image effect when you attack something based on the level of the skill you're using?
It's a small thing but could motivate players to train more cause y'know we all want to look cooler than everybody else on here

Aeroo that won't work because equipment gives skills and theres over 100 weapons each with it's own attack animation

@Exorcist I'm not sure how what's going to happen when we release new champions yet, but that was just an idea I had

Aeroo that won't work because equipment gives skills and theres over 100 weapons each with it's own attack animation

@Exorcist I'm not sure how what's going to happen when we release new champions yet, but that was just an idea I had

i see it like two ways that actually gives manual players more time to compete if u made that two week thing, if not its cool because i sadly switched from a manual player to elfbot lmao not going to lie and act like i wont afk but yeah aight thx for the reply

Also because I don't think it's been talked about yet but the reward from winning events (there's a lot already done I just haven't got a chance to show them yet) will be reward tokens (same as donation points).

Someone save me...
U6JJQz3.jpg

Tried that shit and didn't like it at all

279 hours doe
Cuz you didn't play with us! And by "us" I am in no way implying that Synthetic is playing, because he refuses to play anything :(!!!

Cuz you didn't play with us! And by "us" I am in no way implying that Synthetic is playing, because he refuses to play anything :(!!!
Nice to see you decided to crawl out of your cave.

Looks like maybe Xagul should only get a 25% split of donations as hes been WAY to involved in that game rather than the project here... lool
Lol probably why it's been taking so long. But Shawn's my guy so can't really complain

Hmm it's funny that you choose to just come and try to talk shit, you put no input into the server? How about instead of talking shit on a tibia forum, you go out to a bar find a nice fat black lady bring her home and let her sit on your face.

Waoh, Blinkz da elite internet knight. Watch out people!

Looks like maybe Xagul should only get a 25% split of donations as hes been WAY to involved in that game rather than the project here... lool
loled

Edit:
I'm doing.... field research??? :D
For some reason I keep getting large amounts of money on this game yet my total amount of money never goes higher than 0... ITS CRAZY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back