• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jonte`s Gallery

why does he have a cross on his cape but then he doesn't? >.<

Little Remake
helmet-12-png.27247
upload_2014-10-22_13-38-0.png

What do you guys think about these? :)
View attachment 27253 View attachment 27254
The armor seems too thin and the yellow is gold? you should add more strong colors if it's gold, like a powerfull yellow and some white too. Also you would like to use black outline better, it looks good ;)
about the helmet, you used a single grey to do all the inside "outlines" you know what i mean? the lines that define a piece of the helmet, same gray, no darker or lighter, you should work on that. Also, use black outline, looks good. And in the interior part of the helmet, i wouldn't put so much light, it's supose to be dark in there. Hope it helps :)

don't just congratulate him haha, study what he did to your helmet, how he did it, where did he put the light and shadows :p
Haha thats the first think i did, i saved it and looked at the details :p

The armor seems too thin and the yellow is gold? you should add more strong colors if it's gold, like a powerfull yellow and some white too. Also you would like to use black outline better, it looks good ;)
about the helmet, you used a single grey to do all the inside "outlines" you know what i mean? the lines that define a piece of the helmet, same gray, no darker or lighter, you should work on that. Also, use black outline, looks good. And in the interior part of the helmet, i wouldn't put so much light, it's supose to be dark in there. Hope it helps :)
Is this better? :)
Old one-Armor 18.png
New one-Armor 19.png

Last edited:
Are you talking about the top of the legs? :p and a completely black outline? :) @Thorn
Well i was thinking about the size of the helmet, but yeah, you should use black outline in everything, and as you said, the top of the legs, looks unreal, chck pictures of legs in google and take some ideas :p

Alright thanks for the help @Thorn :) yeah i will give the armor a black outline :)
Thanks @axas , yeah i know i never understood that like the demon helmet its the same size as the armor :p and then theres the studded helmet thats really small :p

Back