• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ImperiaOT

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Introduction:
Some of you probably played the server ImperiaOT. Those who haven't played it, I'll give a brief summary about it. ImperiaOT was a midrate teleport based server, with a tiny feel of rpg in it. It had plenty of spawns, many hidden quests a long with some other features. But it was shut down, due to some bugs and the server not being excited enough to keep the players entertained. Well I'm deciding to start it up again, the right way this time. The server was decent at the start, but players found themselves stuck at the beginning due to hunting grounds being over spawned, other monsters being too strong for the exp rate and so forth. Some people found it rather hard to make money on the server as well. All of this will be fixed, how? Continue reading.

Changes & Additions:
  • Added new custom monsters.
  • Added the team battle event.
  • Added the blacksmithing system.
  • Balanced vocations, a long with new spells.
  • All spawns were re-made, to make it easier for you to hunt.
  • More NPC based quests were added, making it exciting for all players.
  • Decided to stick with the old training system (2 soul per minute to train).

Other Features:
  • Many custom monsters.
  • Boss room with over 10 different bosses.
  • Over 60+ hunting grounds plus more to come.
  • Game room (containing tetris, snake, chess, etc).
  • Item Engraver (engraves a description onto your item).
  • Many custom items, each having their own special attributes.
  • Over 25+ quests not including the hidden quests throughout the map.
  • Revised Addon System (have to find statues hidden throughout the map containing the addon)

Other Information:
I'm currently working on this alone, so with school and other activities consuming my free time there is no definite release date but the server is not far from the finishing point. There are a few minor things that still needs to be done, including more additions of quests. I plan to have as many quests as possible done before I even think about launching the server, so avoid my players to leave due to boredom. Also, I'm all ears for new ideas and suggestions so if you have any ideas for quests or anything it would be great if you posted them here. Rates are still undetermined, but I plan to keep the experience rate around the 50s. So that's all for now, I'll be updating this thread whenever something has changed.

Credits:
Sam (creating the foundation of the server)
Collz (updating and fixing the server)

Please note that things may change, nothing is permanent at this stage.

Sounds good, I never played it but from the description it seems like it's going to be a pretty interesting server.

Looks like a bunch of scripts downloaded from otland thrown together. I don't expect this to go very far or last very long, but good luck

The scripts were released for a reason right? To be used, anyway other things will be added that wont be found on otland, nor any other forum.

Back