• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myteka 9.6 Project

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
So, I decided to make a 9.6 OT. It doesn't have all of the 9.6 features such as new monsters, spells, and trainers, BUT, those will be added in.

What I have so far:
A custom map (includes beginner island)+a customized Real Map rook (edited for higher levels)
(Note: Komic made most of the map :p)
A few custom spells + real tibia spells (only like... 3 of the new ones so far.)
Mounts
Customized buffed up weaps (ONLY THE ONES THAT ARE UNOBTAINABLE IN REAL TIBIA ARE BUFFED UP.)
A custom boss that takes ABSOLUTELY FOR. EVER. to kill. (BUT he does drop an extremely good set if killed.)
Trainers
A PvP arena
2 custom vocations that I'm working on balancing
One OP set that will make you Ruler of the Server if you get it (unobtainable at the moment AND, IF OBTAINABLE, it will be pretty much impossible to get.)
No quests yet (none were put in in the map that came with the distro ._.)
A working market system (where the extremely rare set will be buyable for a few KK)
Screenshots:
Mounts.png

screenshot_2012-09-26-17-26-10.png

pvparenaentrance.png

screenshot_2012-09-19-19-2-26_zpsf6622107.png

NewVocation.png

Last edited:
What kind of exp will it be?
how long till release?
What is the story behind the server?...
these are just a few of the things u should put in this thread ;)

also i dont really like the map of the arena, but good luck :)
i'll follow the progress of this server :)

Exp rates depend on what the people think. Since I can't add a poll I'm just going to ask: High or Low?
No story yet.

if you want to make a rpg server make the exp low, but if u want more of a warserver make it higher rates.
also if u want to go rpg u should review some of the maps, for example the picture of the boat, the beach is WAY to squarie

but good luck with ur project

I'm thinking RPG, but I still want PvP to happen. And yes, I will fix the map :p

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since I'm hosting from home, NO DONORS. Only hard to get in game powerful items :p

What the hell kind of boat is that? Dude they are suppsed to stay the water.
Apart from that did not keept my atention :(

Sorry, sounds awful. Beside, this isn't even close to RPG.
However, have fun wasting your time.

Tyronoz.

Back