• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nukleus Labs (My New Game - Work In Progress)

angelobodj

Lazy OT Researcher
Reaction score
Well, as Damon encouraged me, I will show you what I have been making for 1 or 2 months.

nukleuslabs.jpg

Nukleus Labs is my first attempt to make a full game just by myself. It was actually a project for the university, so it has some drawbacks:
1- The game is short as hell (you finish it in 2-3 minutes of playing xD)
2- As I am from Spain and it was a university project, the game texts are in Spanish
3- Derived from 1 & 2, it is very simple, with almost no details and with a main character who looks like a comic doctor.

The story is something about a secret laboratory where everything had exploded, then some mutants appeared and you have to find a briefcase which contains the secret formulas that caused the explosion.

The game is something like a 3rd person shooter, and you control the main character with keys W,S,A,D + Mouse.

Tools:
- Torch (L)

Weapons: (Mouse wheel Up/Down, R for reload ammo)
- Glock17 gun
- SPAS12 shotgun
- M4 rifle

It is available for Windows 32 & 64 bits. (Not tested on Linux or Mac)

And finally, this is how it looks like:
(Ingame Screenshots)

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

I will listen to all you want to say about or not about the game. (Even if you want to throw me stones :ninja:)

Hoping you like it, if only a bit :p

Kind regards! :)

looks decent :)
some suggestions: in your story you say it is a labratory that exploded , try to add some details so that it looks like an area that had an explosion :) don't have to be much but just some details would make it look even better
make the game hard enough, and long enough

And just enjoy making it and keep working on it :)

would love to see some progress here
good luck

looks decent :)
some suggestions: in your story you say it is a labratory that exploded , try to add some details so that it looks like an area that had an explosion :) don't have to be much but just some details would make it look even better
make the game hard enough, and long enough

And just enjoy making it and keep working on it :)

would love to see some progress here
good luck

Thanks, indeed it is so "low quality" because I had to make it "on the run". That's why all the walls are the same, all the grounds are the same, all the monsters are the same.. etc xD

Thanks, indeed it is so "low quality" because I had to make it "on the run". That's why all the walls are the same, all the grounds are the same, all the monsters are the same.. etc xD

why u had to make it on the run? :p

why u had to make it on the run? :p

I wrote it on the description, because it was a project for the university, so I had a fixed date to finish it :S

I think I will go on working on this thing when I have more free time :p

Looks cool. Will you continue developing it?

Looks cool. Will you continue developing it?

There is a little chance that I will develop this further, but in any case it is sure that I will continue working with 3D :)

In fact I really want to do it but I am also making my own OT server, developing some software and producing a song, plus nobody helps me :( and I don't have time for everything :p

If someone wants to help by any means, he/she will be gladly welcome :D

Looks great, but just change that man, he looks ugle :D

Yup, I wrote it on the first post, it looks like a comic doctor xD but I hadn't more time to make something better.. I had to learn from 0 to this game in ~1 month :(

- - - Updated - - -

Looks fun, you should make it longer.

The same problem. I had in mind to make at least 2 or 3 different levels (maps), but time came against me and I only did one tiny level :(

Now I think that I will probably start a new and different game... Ideas & proposals are welcome :D (also some help :ninja:)

- - - Updated - - -

Updated:

Is anyone interested in collaborating with some of this? :D

Last edited:
Skyrim themed game ftw?

I am referring to the new game you're going to make.

Last edited:
Skyrim themed game ftw?

I am referring to the new game you're going to make.

Well, thx for your comment, it could be a really nice deal, but in fact that kind of game requires a bunch of hard work, so we would need a team to develop it, I couldn't do everything by myself alone (in less than 10 years xD).

On the other hand it would be pretty easier to try with an "indie" game, moreover it could be easily exportable to mobile platforms :p the problem is that it is more difficult to think about and idea for an indie game :/

Anyway I'm still open/listening to everything :D

Bump!

Anyway I am starting a new project, but just the opposite to this game style xD

Back