• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50] My Third Map

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
So Hello Again, I Released My Third Map Here Got Much Learned ofc It's Not Enought. And i Posting My Last Release Third Map I Won't Public More I Think So. Mayby Latter Much Latter Then I Won't Have Idea's Becouse i post Here it for ideas. To Learn Something By Better. Becouse Here Are Very Much Skilled Peapols in Mapping And Ofc Much More Random Noobs. I Self Now Just A Poor Noob Who Trying Make High Rate's Map Better Then Rl Map With Enought Of Detals And Good With Ideas. So Thanks For Wattching And I will Wait Comment's And Mayby Someone Will Rep me ? :blink:

1.Temple
templep.png

2.Depot
depot.png

3.Wasp - Dunno Why Posting It But i self Very Like It For me its Beutifull.
waspc.png

4. Hunting Tp City Or Just House Dunno How To Say :p
huntinggroundcity.png

5. Hunting TPS
huntingtps.png

6. Random Hunting Ground Just Make Random Of It. Dont Like Black Screen But Dont know What To Put, But it Not loking Bad, Yes?
randomhuntingspawn.png

7. Castle Dp - Castle. I maked it Large In Same Position Like In My Second Map. But I Edited It To By Nice And Freaky :) + Its large Becouse Addaded Castle Dungeons.
castledp.png

8.Fire Boots Quest My Style :D No Script Point Of Quest Was Not Take A Boring. And Trust Me Its Realy Long !
firebootsquest.png

So Here It is That All. I Wanna Hope Us WIll Like IT. Thanks For Loking My Last Publicing Map :thumbup:

Download from attachments.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
forum-verified.png

A bit squary but thanks for your share! :)

edit>>border options>>borderize map<

:)

then all will be okey

and stop with ur square :S

srry for double post!

but.

u know old legend ot
?

Its really big and boxy. You have a few key places with nice detail, but thats it.

Dont take this badly, its meant to help you to improve, not bring you down.

To big roads.. To big "areas" Make everything smallers and more compact ^^

Back