• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Avian RPG

Alyhide

Banned User
Reaction score
Avian RPG
"The Real Experience of an RPG game."

15flr83.jpg

Welcome to the vast world of Avian. Avian is an OT created for the people who like a challenge and not just walk around, kill things, level up, and get bored. Avian is a fully custom Role Playing Game with a quest line, and some mini quest-lines throughout the game. Right now, we need people to make this possible. You need experience in playing a lot of RPG maps, so you can come up with many ideas that are to come in the future.

Server Information

Experience Rate : 15x
World Type : PvP
Map : Custom

M
ap Information

Type : Custom RPG
Cities : 3
Hunting Spots For Every Monster
Quests *Will Be Stated In MSN*

Custom Features of Avian

Quests
Monsters
100% Custom Map
Vocations
Weapons
Pet System
Mounts
Games
Spells
NPCs
Mounts
And Much Much More!

C
ustom Vocations

Soldier / Knight / Gladiator - Knighted by King Fearitz, and trained by the commanders of the Avian Army, the soldier is a class for the players that like combat, and always getting into things that they don't need to be getting into. It's main buffs include Increased Health, faster Health regeneration, and melee damage is quicker and faster.

Bowman / Archer / Sniper - Trained by the professional Archers of the lands of Avian, the Bowman class is a great class for players that want to attack from a range, and get out of the way of people. They are the class for the people that don't like to be the damage absorbers. Their main buffs include slightly increased speed, and faster mana regeneration.

Chanter / Druid / Biochemist - Living off the world, the Chanters are quiet and peaceful people, although they do have their way in warfare. Chanters do not have to have a weapon, or a wand, or anything, the world itself is their weapon. Their main buffs include faster mana and health regeneration, and healing is increased.

Caster / Mage / Seer - Through the mysticism and power of spells, the Caster is a great class for the players that like to use spells and runes to help them defeat enemies and not the bloody, melee combat that goes with the warrior. Their main buffs include faster mana regeneration and faster shooting with wands.

P
et System *By Moist_Giraffe*

The pet system in Avian is quite a feature! You can do a lot of things to boost your pets health, speed, attack, mana etc.. You can do that by giving them items. There is also a feature that the pet can use a spell whenever the owner says so. I.E. !pet exori // Pet uses Exori. They will be updated over time to have even more custom features.

Screen Shots Of Pet System :

Summon Your Pet To Fight Fierce Battles With His Master!!​
ou8o09.png

Check Your Pet Equipment!!​
23ww2tu.png

Have Your Pet Talk For Whenever You Can't!!​
es56rr.png

Get Your Pet To Gain Up Power To Use Some Awesome Spells!!​
331hceg.png

M
ounting System *By Moist_Giraffe*

There are wild creatures all about Avian, but there is a small number of those that you can ride because of the risk of injury, or because they are just too little. But, however there are the ones that you can ride, and those are mounts. Mounts increase the speed of your character, so you don't have to walk around in all of those nasty, bug infested woods. And don't even get me started on getting all of those stickers out of your laces.. Get ready, because here comes the mount system in Avian!!

Screen Shots

Mini-Map :

2ywh154.png

Main City [Alesior] :

29erqis.png

Cyclops / Outlaw Mountain :

211jwhz.png

Needed Positions :

Beta Testers (4/25)

A
pplication Example

Code:
Name : Kyle Schiffer
Position : Owner
Experience : 3 Years Creating OTs
Languages : English, German, some Japanese
Why Should We Pick You : *At Least 3 Sentences Long*
RPGs You Play(ed) : Unline, Collapsor, Real Tibia, WoW

--Note To Beta Testers--
You Will Be Given The Information To Log On As Soon As We Get The Server Ready

All Credits For Map, Mounts, and Pet System Goes To Moist_Giraffe!!

Last edited:
Beta Testers

1. Luciano
2. Extasy
3. _Arthur
4. Tibia Rox
5. roach_
6. Amaya
7. BiG Ray

Last edited:
The picture ruins this for me, its weird a chick is saving another chick, or is that a dude with girl hair? either way too much homo going on here

The picture ruins this for me, its weird a chick is saving another chick, or is that a dude with girl hair? either way too much homo going on here

better than the ones that u used to have at forsaken post and site ofc... lol

@topic
You should at least say to us what kind of ot it will be with more details

Name : federico
Position : beta tester
Experience : over 3 Years Creating OTs and over 4 playing them
Languages : English, spanish and some portuguese
Why Should We Pick You : *i play ots and global tibia since i was 13 and i've been making ots since i was 14, i've made maps and lots of scripts i obviously know how to set up a ot server (no-ip, web page, lua...) *
RPGs You Play(ed) : Jacera, Kyntara, Real Tibia, Guia3d, Viking OTs and more

I HAVE A QUESTION: tell me, will the staff (mapper, beta tester) have a char like a senior tutor (a few commands)?, or they just will test and map but nothing else
and if they will have a char like those. tell me the "group id" or position thanks

Ya i agree, the pictures on forsakengrounds forum are nooby, couldnt have said it better myself
better than the ones that u used to have at forsaken post and site ofc... lol

@topic
You should at least say to us what kind of ot it will be with more details

Name : federico
Position : beta tester
Experience : over 3 Years Creating OTs and over 4 playing them
Languages : English, spanish and some portuguese
Why Should We Pick You : *i play ots and global tibia since i was 13 and i've been making ots since i was 14, i've made maps and lots of scripts i obviously know how to set up a ot server (no-ip, web page, lua...) *
RPGs You Play(ed) : Jacera, Kyntara, Real Tibia, Guia3d, Viking OTs and more

I HAVE A QUESTION: tell me, will the staff (mapper, beta tester) have a char like a senior tutor (a few commands)?, or they just will test and map but nothing else
and if they will have a char like those. tell me the "group id" or position thanks

Added Some More Map Information Due Do Requests

You have been added as Beta Testers.
If you are not active at the time whenever the server goes into Open-Beta mode, then you will be deleted from the list.

Name : Andrés (Pro :3)

Position : LUA Scripter

Experience : 2 Years dedicated to Scripting (Apart, like 4-5 years creating OT's)

Languages : English, Spanish and some Portuguese

Why Should We Pick You :
* Played OTServer's since they got able to play on protocol 7.1 (Survival Server)
* Experienced Scripter (Helped on VipHera.com [DEAD] - Lantania.org [DEAD?] - Patagonia-Online.com [Discontinued] and so on..) [It doesn't matter if you want to take a test to see :)]
* I have experience on OTServer's Thing (I'm not so active here, but I am on Spanish Forums :))
* And some things I can't remember hehehe

RPGs You Play(ed) : Tibia Made by CipSoft (Called "RL") - Knight Online - Rose Online - Mu Online - MapleStory

Name : Andrés (Pro :3)

Position : LUA Scripter

Experience : 2 Years dedicated to Scripting (Apart, like 4-5 years creating OT's)

Languages : English, Spanish and some Portuguese

Why Should We Pick You :
* Played OTServer's since they got able to play on protocol 7.1 (Survival Server)
* Experienced Scripter (Helped on VipHera.com [DEAD] - Lantania.org [DEAD?] - Patagonia-Online.com [Discontinued] and so on..) [It doesn't matter if you want to take a test to see :)]
* I have experience on OTServer's Thing (I'm not so active here, but I am on Spanish Forums :))
* And some things I can't remember hehehe

RPGs You Play(ed) : Tibia Made by CipSoft (Called "RL") - Knight Online - Rose Online - Mu Online - MapleStory

Okay, I have been reviewing your application and it seems pretty good. But I want to see one of your advanced scripts as an application before we go any further.

Your Script can be anything, just something advanced and you need to know what it does.. of course.

Thanks, LightX

Creations:

Snake Game (Made by Me) [It already exists, but I decided to make one by myself] [It is uncomplete, but it's something to show :)]
[video=youtube;DMjE7GwhqQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMjE7GwhqQA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Lua:
local config = {
top = {x = 4935, y = 4974, z = 7},
bottom = {x = 4942, y = 4981, z = 7},
start = {x = 4935, y = 4978, z = 7, stackpos = 255},
startlevel = 1
}

local function CloseGame()
	for areax = config.top.x,config.bottom.x do
		for areay = config.top.y,config.bottom.y do
		local area = {x = areax, y = areay, z = 7, stackpos = 255}
		if (getThingFromPos(area).itemid == 1739 or getThingFromPos(area).itemid == 2192) then
		doRemoveItem(getThingFromPos(area).uid)
		end
		end
	end
	return true
end

local function isStarted()
	for areax = config.top.x,config.bottom.x do
		for areay = config.top.y,config.bottom.y do
		local area = {x = areax, y = areay, z = 7, stackpos = 255}
		if (getThingFromPos(area).itemid == 1739 or getThingFromPos(area).itemid == 2192) then
		return true
		end
		end
	end
end

local function CreateBlock()
blockpos = {x = config.start.x + math.random(1,6), y = config.start.y, z = 7, stackpos = 255}
	if getThingFromPos(blockpos).itemid ~= 1739 then
	doCreateItem(2192,1,blockpos)
	doSendMagicEffect(blockpos, 12)
	else
	addEvent(CreateBlock,100)
	end
	return true
end

local function MoveSnake(snakepos,startlevel)
pos = {x = snakepos.x, y = snakepos.y, z = snakepos.z, stackpos = 255}
pos.x = pos.x + 1

pos.stackpos = 1
if getThingFromPos(pos).itemid == 5154 then
addEvent(CloseGame,1000)
else
pos.stackpos = 255
	if getThingFromPos(pos).itemid == 2192 then
	doRemoveItem(getThingFromPos(pos).uid)
	doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_POFF)
	-- doCreateItem(2192, 1, {x = math.random(config.top.x,config.bottom.x), y = math.random(config.top.y,config.bottom.y), z = 7, stackpos = 255})
	startlevel = startlevel + 1
	addEvent(CreateBlock,100)
	end

if startlevel > config.startlevel then
	for i = 1, startlevel do
	if getThingFromPos({x = pos.x - i, y = pos.y, z = pos.z, stackpos = pos.stackpos}).itemid == 1739 then
	doRemoveItem(getThingFromPos({x = pos.x - i, y = pos.y, z = pos.z, stackpos = pos.stackpos}).uid)
	end
	doCreateItem(1739, 1, {x = pos.x - (i - 1), y = pos.y, z = pos.z, stackpos = pos.stackpos})
	end
	addEvent(MoveSnake,1000,pos,startlevel)
	else
	doRemoveItem(getThingFromPos({x = pos.x - 1, y = pos.y, z = pos.z, stackpos = pos.stackpos}).uid)
	doCreateItem(1739, 1, {x = pos.x, y = pos.y, z = pos.z, stackpos = pos.stackpos})
	addEvent(MoveSnake,1000,pos,startlevel)
	end
end

return true
end

local function StartGame()
doCreateItem(1739, 1, config.start)
--doCreateItem(2192, 1, {x = math.random(config.top.x,config.bottom.x), y = math.random(config.top.y,config.bottom.y), z = 7, stackpos = 255})
doCreateItem(2192, 1, {x = config.start.x + math.random(1,6), y = config.start.y, z = 7, stackpos = 255})
addEvent(MoveSnake,1000,config.start,config.startl  evel)
	return true
end

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if not(isStarted()) then
	StartGame()
	else
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "The game is currently running.")
	end
	return true
end

Tried to make a private script [The video is the private script from a Naruto Server, one guy told me that he wanted that script and I decided to make it]

[video=youtube;PvKkAPcJQ_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvKkAPcJQ_0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Lua:
local config = {
{start_level = 1, until_level = 80, space = 0},
{start_level = 80, until_level = 100, space = 1},
{start_level = 100, until_level = 120, space = 2},
}
local masterlevel = 120
local xitem = 4610 

-- xitem = el ID del item que debe necesitarse cerca para hacer el poder
-- masterlevel = el nivel para que ya no tenga que esperar a estar cerca del agua
-- start_level = el nivel donde empieza a hacer la funcion (ej: de lvl 1 al 80 (start_level = 1, until_level = 80)
-- until_level = el nivel limite para hacer spell (osea, si el player es menor a ese lvl, dan esos datos
-- space = espacio que puede estar alejado como maximo para hacer el spell (si el player es menor a until_level de nivel

local function verify(cid,playerpos) -- VERIFICA SI HAY UN ITEM X CERCA DE PLAYER
	for a,b in ipairs(config) do
		if getPlayerLevel(cid) < config[a].until_level and getPlayerLevel(cid) >= config[a].start_level then
			for areax = (playerpos.x - config[a].space), (playerpos.x + config[a].space) do
				for areay = (playerpos.y - config[a].space), (playerpos.y + config[a].space) do
					local area = {x = areax, y = areay, z = playerpos.z, stackpos = 0}
						if getThingFromPos(area).itemid == xitem then
						return true
						end
				end
			end
		elseif getPlayerLevel(cid) >= masterlevel then
		return true
		end
	end
end

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
local playerpos = getCreaturePosition(cid)

if (verify(cid,playerpos)) then
	-- PROCEDIMIENTO DE PODER
	end

return true
end
If you want me to show you a new system, just PM me and I will show you a private system that I made (I can't post it because I'm going to use on another server)

I can Be your mapper or lua scripter ;)
But i need some information

what kind of ot whould it be ;)

Hello, I would love for you to try out to be a mapper :)
Just send me a sample of your work, it can be anything.

By the way, the server is going to be 100% RPG, 3 Cities, and Rookgaard, it will have one major quest line that you will finish later on.
The experience rate is 15x

Back