• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.31][TFS 1.0] "EvoRPG by Zbizu" v5

I still get error.

This is the only error I got while compiling
" 1>..\src\luascript.cpp(9009): warning C4245: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'uint32_t', signed/unsigned mismatch"

And when i try to start it i get "The application was unable to start corretctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application"

I'm running on windows 8.1 (if that makes any difference).

i have no idea how to compile a server so is there a complet server out there that i can download the ones iv found are missing database and other things and wont run so can anyone help with that? id be really greatful ^.^

How do I place the reward with more than 1 item? I want a 2 or 3 and in all the ways that I put it, it only comes the 1st

i was compile the server with tutorial and still is some errors i dont know how to fix the problem and also website i have to do with xampp ? or also with visual ? never did ots with this version 10+ i mean. if any one can help me and explain i will be so thanks full . :)

Back