• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.31][TFS 1.0] "EvoRPG by Zbizu" v5

This is best EVO server, where i play
Looks like somebody launched his ot on my data. If you find parts of this datapack on their server bugged, feel free to report them here and I'll post fixes.

You ask me where those hunting grounds are. Well, there are plenty of scripts and areas to do and it's a way more than you can imagine.
I'm going to make something epic with custom as well as very known map and feathures combined of best ideas this community ever made and this evo will serve as main town(there will be 4 of them) to make it easier to begin.
I'm working hard on it, but I don't have much time daily so December is closest date when I can annonuce something else.

I don't want to spoil everything and I wrote three unique systems nobody made yet, which means no newer versions of this datapack will be posted(at least not this year).
Feel free to report bugs found in this datapack. I'll still post fixes here.

I've been tampering with some of the 1.0 account websites. Anyone find what one works best? Znote manages, but a little buggy.

Yo Zbizu u do somegreat work I wish I could get u to help me with compiling my own server so I can change the max health and mana past 2.2 billion do u think u can help me with that I been following ur work for a few years now

Hi! i need some help, when creating a new character appears with town_id =2 and it has to be 1!
How do i make to allways be 1 instead of 2?

@Wolffy
I don't care for high exp servers and it's engine sided. Talk with tfs devs.

@Ripags
Talk with aac creator

Done! thanks!
Is there pet system?
Can u explain me a bit more about shop system ingame? or is it better to put shop system on website?

Done! thanks!
Is there pet system?
Can u explain me a bit more about shop system ingame? or is it better to put shop system on website?
- no
- it's shop.lua in actions, whole shop is handled by one file and uses items with certain id(tokens) as points, reading this file should make it clear

Yo I changed my mind Im not gonna be running a high exp server anymore. Im gonna use ur datapack and map for now and edit to fit my style of play

I will be adding in over 100 custom items myself that will do anything from +Resist to + Magic Damage250%. I have many ideals for a very indepth ot server. I think it will be very enjoyable

Out of the 100 items I will add only about 75 will be dropped from normal monsters 10 will be dropped from rare monsters and 20 will be hidden quests that are extremely hard and unknown possibly.

Man! Varkhal doesnt works!
Errors on 74, 7 and 393
Modules in npcsystem were modified a bit. If you are moving varkhal from this evo to your server, replace your addon module in npcsystem also.

Yo I changed my mind Im not gonna be running a high exp server anymore. Im gonna use ur datapack and map for now and edit to fit my style of play
I will be adding in over 100 custom items myself that will do anything from +Resist to + Magic Damage250%. I have many ideals for a very indepth ot server. I think it will be very enjoyable
Out of the 100 items I will add only about 75 will be dropped from normal monsters 10 will be dropped from rare monsters and 20 will be hidden quests that are extremely hard and unknown possibly.
Do whatever you want. It's your choice what you do with it. I shared this datapack with otland to improve quality of all servers so you don't need to ask me for any permissions to use scripts/whole pack to run your ot. Creators of scripts I edited are listed in readme/credits.txt

Hey I have compiled my own server from the sources here and got my server up and running while using 127.0.0.1 as my ip but as soon as I put in my no-ip domain name and switch it over and when I try to log back in it will bring up character list but will never make it in game and my friend said it would bring up nothing for him not even character list. all my ports are open and all that stuff I been thru it a 100 times im just not sure if what I compiled was right or not........

Keep it up, more people need to see that TFS 1.0 is the future and will probably be used for Everything.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

This version is 10.31-10.35, newest is 10.35-10.39

I thought it was going to have the 10.30+ creatures, but couldn't find them. I guess the difference is that it just supports 10.31 client?

Yeah, browse field, market, new tfs functions and stuff.
You may use this rme to place 10.x stuff/edit map

Back