• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Error (0xc000007b). Help????

i have microsoft visual studio 2013 bakcpage
win 7 home premium i5 core 3,2 1tb 5ram
ap.net network 4.0, 4.5
java run time 2013...
all updates windows...
all Downloads in post it..
And Not Funtion!!

Attachments

@zbizu, didn't realize you were retarded. Sorry for trying to offer you an opportunity to do something with yourself.
See? You are not worth helping you.
I do whatever I want and work with whoever I want and you just don't deserve my help.

@zbizu, My first post gave enough information of how serious I am about what I do. I am not messing around in another post trying to explain myself, clearly you find it hard to understand other people; which is why I've removed my offer to accept your help. Good day.

@Printer - Server crashes on Linux - Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7 64bit; might want to check your datapacks stability... (I have not edited anything except fix the map bugs and the bug fixes you posted.

@Printer, New error on start up since someone tried to purchase a house.
Code:
Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:onStartup
data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:30: attempt to call method 'setOwner' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
  [C]: in function 'setOwner'
  data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:30: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:1>

@Printer, New error on start up since someone tried to purchase a house.
Code:
Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:onStartup
data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:30: attempt to call method 'setOwner' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
  [C]: in function 'setOwner'
  data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:30: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/startup.lua:1>
house:setOwnerGuid(highestBidder)

@Zarmaka, What OS are you using, and how long have you kept it online for one time?

It seems it can run about 18-24h on Linux then crashes, on Windows it crashes alot faster (20-60 min).

@Zarmaka, What OS are you using, and how long have you kept it online for one time?

It seems it can run about 18-24h on Linux then crashes, on Windows it crashes alot faster (20-60 min).

Do you have a core dump of the crash? If not, write ulimit -c unlimited before starting the server again and it will generate a crash dump next time.

Open the crash dump with:
gdb tfs-executable core-file

.. and post the output of that.

I honestly don't know how long it runs for at a time, because it saves and shut down. AND being the pro linuxer/scripter I am, I haven't found a script that boots it back up when it does so. But it definatly does not crash inbetween.

I honestly don't know how long it runs for at a time, because it saves and shut down. AND being the pro linuxer/scripter I am, I haven't found a script that boots it back up when it does so. But it definatly does not crash inbetween.

Here's an example script if your tfs executable is located in ~/server/, otherwise you'll have to modify it. Run it in screen.
Code:
# Allow core dumps
ulimit -c unlimited

# Set working directory
cd ~/server/

# Main loop
while true;
do
        ./tfs
done;

For those which the server crash, if you dont provide any crash log. Then we wont know what cause the crash.

For linux users follow @Mark tutorial, which is posted few posts above.

Here's an example script if your tfs executable is located in ~/server/, otherwise you'll have to modify it. Run it in screen.
Code:
# Allow core dumps
ulimit -c unlimited

# Set working directory
cd ~/server/

# Main loop
while true;
do
        ./tfs
done;

Just wanted to say that the script works perfectly!

@Extrodus Are you sure it's not the globalsave shutting down the server?

Printer my Pc is windows seven vista and 32x bit so the ot will work on my computer or not.Because iam new in otland :p

Is anyone else Still having problems with the Gesior Acc setup page.

This is how i fixed the account error:
1. Set up your website with znote first and make sure the database if functioning properly.
2. Create a new character named Account Manager.
3. Delete the Znote from you Htdocs folder.
4. Import the gesior Tfs 1.0 into your Htdocs folder.
5. Set up your installation.
6. Your done! :)

hope it works for you. i have the website functioning properly without any errors.

i bypassed that. and then got an error while trying to access the account i created. wont let me

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 189

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for '-5.0/no DST' instead in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 189

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

how do i fix this??!

Back