• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

In the php directory, xampp/php/php.ini

Timezone you're living in, e.g Europe/London and restart xampp afterwards.

Add this under the <?PHP tag in htdocs/index.php
Code:
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London');

yah now that went away. now i only have

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

Replace your classes/databaselist.php with this.

done. now this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in C:\Users\Kasey\Desktop\ots\xampp\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 107

Install a newer version of Xampp or UniServer which have PHP 5.3 or newer.

works. trying to make character now. says i dont have the sample characters to copy from

Try with this MySQL schema instead. Didn't have any issues while installing Gesior AAC or creating characters.

Is anyone else Still having problems with the Gesior Acc setup page.

This is how i fixed the account error:
1. Set up your website with znote first and make sure the database if functioning properly.
2. Create a new character named Account Manager.
3. Delete the Znote from you Htdocs folder.
4. Import the gesior Tfs 1.0 into your Htdocs folder.
5. Set up your installation.
6. Your done! :)

hope it works for you. i have the website functioning properly without any errors.

I did it other way, worked perfect, no bug at all, just installed all steps and if you get any error at step 4-5 then just remove install.txt and its done, thats all i did

Im getting this error
"Connection failed"
"Cannot connect to the game server."
"Error: Could not resolve server name. (11004)"

Ports and config should be fine.
Can connect to my other server just fine. Its just this server i cant connect to..
Tried running everything as admin also, Dunno whats wrong here.
Never had this kind of problem before..

Got 2 servers running on the same comp? Sounds like a port issue, set the port of the new server to something different than 7171

Got 2 servers running on the same comp? Sounds like a port issue, set the port of the new server to something different than 7171
Should have made that more clear, Both servers are not running at the same time :p
Got 2 different databases in phpmyadmin. The 9.82 works just fine while this blocks me after character selection.

Hey there @Printer, INQ works great.. up until trying to use the final reward room door! It does not let the player in. No errors in console, doesn't look like theres errors in the script. Any help would be appreciated!

Proof I finished/turned in the quest:
Code:
02:27 Henricus: Your current mission is to destroy the shadow nexus in the Demon Forge. Are you done with that mission?
02:27 CM Extrodus [100]: yes
02:27 Henricus: Incredible! You're a true defender of faith! I grant you the title of a High Inquisitor for your noble deeds. From now on you can obtain the blessing of the inquisition which makes the pilgrimage of ashes obsolete ...
02:27 Henricus: The blessing of the inquisition will bestow upon you all available blessings for the price of 60000 gold. Also, don't forget to ask me about your outfit to receive the final addon as demon hunter.
02:27 CM Extrodus [100]: outfit
02:27 Henricus: Here is the final addon for your demon hunter outfit. Congratulations!

Hey there @Printer, INQ works great.. up until trying to use the final reward room door! It does not let the player in. No errors in console, doesn't look like theres errors in the script. Any help would be appreciated!

Proof I finished/turned in the quest:
Code:
02:27 Henricus: Your current mission is to destroy the shadow nexus in the Demon Forge. Are you done with that mission?
02:27 CM Extrodus [100]: yes
02:27 Henricus: Incredible! You're a true defender of faith! I grant you the title of a High Inquisitor for your noble deeds. From now on you can obtain the blessing of the inquisition which makes the pilgrimage of ashes obsolete ...
02:27 Henricus: The blessing of the inquisition will bestow upon you all available blessings for the price of 60000 gold. Also, don't forget to ask me about your outfit to receive the final addon as demon hunter.
02:27 CM Extrodus [100]: outfit
02:27 Henricus: Here is the final addon for your demon hunter outfit. Congratulations!

Btw have you tested Demon Oak yet?

I get errors in console on the last wave (demon)

Back