• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I actually dont see he links to download his server, just a couple of links that are accessible from other sources.

its odd, because i dowloaded them just fine. you do realize that you have to gather all of the resources, and compile yourself right?

@Printer im compiled in debian have error KIlled
Code:
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.2
Compiled with GNU C++ version 4.9.2
Compiled on Jan 29 2016 12:50:07 for platform x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 5.5.47
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown floorChange: eastex
[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown floorChange: southex
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 33760x33023.
Killed

@Printer im compiled in debian have error KIlled
Code:
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.2
Compiled with GNU C++ version 4.9.2
Compiled on Jan 29 2016 12:50:07 for platform x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 5.5.47
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown floorChange: eastex
[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Unknown floorChange: southex
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 33760x33023.
Killed

How much RAM have you got?

And a question of mine:
Is there a way to run really fast with the god, through walls and stuff? I had a server where I could hold Ctrl to do that.

Anyone know why it just shuts down instantly when you try to start server after compiling? don't have any time to see any error messages because it shuts down too fast

Anyone know why it just shuts down instantly when you try to start server after compiling? don't have any time to see any error messages because it shuts down too fast
it's probably database issue, anytime i've had this (crashing right away before being able to see the issue) it was database related (IE. not set up or configured properly)

( ! ) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in aac\special\database2znoteaac.php on line 22
Call Stack
#
Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0011 150448 {main}( ) ...\database2znoteaac.php:0
2 0.0067 617320 fetch_all_accounts( ) ...\database2znoteaac.php:49
string 'SELECT `account_id` FROM `znote_accounts`' (length=41)

(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Table 'server.znote_accounts' doesn't exist

X5tUNhi.png

Regarding the offline training rates - I've made a lot of calculations with the tibia stats calculator, and here are the results:

Trained for the equivalent of 30 OT days with:
Knight - melee and ML;
Paladin - distance and ML;
Sorcerer - ML.

The results:
Knight
Melee - trained for the equivalent of 30 real Tibia days (from 10 to 78,02)
ML - trained for the equivalent of 40 real Tibia days (from 0 to 6,25)

Paladin
Distance - trained for the equivalent of 19 real Tibia days (from 10 to 76,17)
ML - trained for the equivalent of 104 real Tibia days (from 0 to 18,80)

Sorcerer
ML - trained for the equivalent of 123 real Tibia days (from 0 to 53,67)

Distance fighting for the paladin was slower than melee for the knight...

So, concerning the rates
Melee rate for knights is OK;
ML rate for knights should be 24% lower;
Distance rate for paladins should be 60% higher;
ML rate for paladins should be 71% lower;
ML rate for mages should be 75% lower.

I have also checked shielding, and it is perfectly precise.

Two corrections
The teleporters to enter Tiquandas Revenge and Demodras were switched - the uid of one should be the uid of the other. So, if you need to kill Demodras, you need to go to Tiquanda, and if you need to kill the Tiquandas Revenge, you need to go to PoH. Simply change the uids and it will be fixed.
When you get 100 task points and ask for a special task, it will give you the Demodras task before the Tiquandas Revenge (if you haven't done Tiquandas Revenge yet).
Fix for this is in grizzly adams.lua
Replace this
Code:
    elseif isInArray({'special task'}, msg:lower()) then
        if player:getPawAndFurPoints() >= 90 then -- Tiquandas Revenge 90 points
            if player:getStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionTiquandasRevenge) == 1 then  -- Check if he has already started the task.
                npcHandler:say('You have already started the task. Go find Tiquandas Revenge and take revenge yourself!', cid)
            else
                npcHandler:say({
                    'Have you heard about Tiquandas Revenge? It is said that the jungle itself is alive and takes revenge for all the bad things people have done to it. ...',
                    'I myself believe that there is some truth in this clap trap. Something \'real\' which therefore must have a hideout somewhere. Go find it and take revenge yourself!'
                }, cid)
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.TiquandasRevengeTeleport, 1) -- Task needed to enter Tiquandas Revenge TP
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionTiquandasRevenge, 1) -- Won't give this task again.
            end
        end
        if player:getPawAndFurPoints() >= 100 then -- Demodras 100 points
            if player:getStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionDemodras) == 1 then  -- Check if he has already started the task.
                npcHandler:say('You have already started the special task. Find Demodras and kill it.', cid)
            else
                npcHandler:say('This task is a very dangerous one. I want you to look for Demodras\' hideout. It might be somewhere under the Plains of Havoc. Good luck, old chap.', cid)
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.DemodrasTeleport, 1) -- Task needed to enter Demodras TP
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionDemodras, 1) -- Won't give this task again.
            end
        end
For this
Code:
        if player:getPawAndFurPoints() >= 90 then -- Tiquandas Revenge 90 points
            if player:getStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionTiquandasRevenge) == 1 then  -- Check if he has already started the task.
                if player:getPawAndFurPoints() >= 100 then -- Demodras 100 points
                    if player:getStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionDemodras) == 1 then  -- Check if he has already started the task.
                        npcHandler:say('You have already started the special task. Find Demodras and kill it.', cid)
                    else
                        npcHandler:say('This task is a very dangerous one. I want you to look for Demodras\' hideout. It might be somewhere under the Plains of Havoc. Good luck, old chap.', cid)
                        player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.DemodrasTeleport, 1) -- Task needed to enter Demodras TP
                        player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionDemodras, 1) -- Won't give this task again.
                    end
                else
                    npcHandler:say('You have already started the task. Go find Tiquandas Revenge and take revenge yourself!', cid)
                end
            else
                npcHandler:say({
                    'Have you heard about Tiquandas Revenge? It is said that the jungle itself is alive and takes revenge for all the bad things people have done to it. ...',
                    'I myself believe that there is some truth in this clap trap. Something \'real\' which therefore must have a hideout somewhere. Go find it and take revenge yourself!'
                }, cid)
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.TiquandasRevengeTeleport, 1) -- Task needed to enter Tiquandas Revenge TP
                player:setStorageValue(Storage.KillingInTheNameOf.MissionTiquandasRevenge, 1) -- Won't give this task again.
            end
        end

Back