• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Another correction, concerning mounts now.
The mounts that aren't creatures (tin lizzard, uniwheel) aren't working.
To fix it, open actions/other/taming.lua and replace the first line for this
Code:
local TYPE_ITEM, TYPE_MONSTER, TYPE_NPC = 1, 2, 3

TYPE_ITEM must be equal to 1, and not 0.

why is the project dead? It will be nice at least a release of the map, to have more complete map with the new spawns of 10.77 and ferumbras ascendant etc :p

Anyone has an easy way to give instant access to lizard city/farmine etc?

Set the new frontier and wote quests storages on login.

Or remove the storages when the player tries to talk to the npcs or use the items.

Does anybody know why it freezes (a lot) when using /addskill to add levels?
Freezes so much I get kicked some times (it's proportional to the amount of exp added).
Is there also a fix for this already?

I can't edit my post and I want to paste the code here, for ease of access

This is in onSay
Code:
        if ch == "l" or ch == "e" then
            target:addExperience(getExpForLevel(target:getLevel() + 1) - target:getExperience(), false)

And this is the exp function
Code:
local function getExpForLevel(level)
    level = level - 1
    return ((50 * level * level * level) - (150 * level * level) + (400 * level)) / 3
end

It's not freezing for skills or ML

Hello, I'm here to report an scripting error on using "ice cube" with obsidian knife. It fails and turns into a bullseye potion or just turn into the next stage of the sculpture.
Very nice project guys, Thanks

Hello, I'm here to report an scripting error on using "ice cube" with obsidian knife. It fails and turns into a bullseye potion or just turn into the next stage of the sculpture.
Very nice project guys, Thanks
that might be items.otb

Hello, I have a little problem on my server when someone kill a monster all serwer is lagged the lagg looks like a server save

Console is clean 0 error's

i have no problem compiling the server, i even downloaded nightly version but whenever i start up forgottenserver.exe it never stops loading up. I can't even kill it in the processes
i spent days now trying to make it work. Maybe it is a problem with the compilator? im using visual studio 2015. But i get no compilation errors and i have my libraries linked using the .bat files. I am clueless as to what's wrong. I am such a newbie at this stuff. I just want to run an ots :p. I tried running the compiled stable version 'theforgottenserver-v1.1-win64' and that seems to work ok but i want to compile myself!

@deklared post info about your hardware.

Can anybody tell me how to remove the speed cap? I tried messing with player.h

Changed from 1500 to 15000, just to test
Code:
#define PLAYER_MAX_SPEED 15000
and also
Code:
void updateBaseSpeed() {
//if (!hasFlag(PlayerFlag_SetMaxSpeed)) {
baseSpeed = vocation->getBaseSpeed() + (2 * (level - 1));
//} else {
// baseSpeed = PLAYER_MAX_SPEED;
//}
}

Not sure if I should go after the step speed instead of max speed.

@Printer Sorry to call you, but, are you able to help with my problem? I'm still stuck, tracking the walking functions, changing lines, changing values, printing flags...
Thanks in advance.

I'm still having problems with some stuff, can anybody help me?

I want to remove the movement speed cap;
All players are able to buy guildhalls (non-guildleaders), they are counting as regular houses.
Things written in Gargoyle statues (item id 1453) are not being displayed on look (for reference, hero statue, id 1444, is working properly).

Hi guys! I'm having trouble with the compilation... using: VS2015 Enterprise V14.0, boost 1.60.0 msvc40.0.64 binarie installer.
m7QCJRt

aAhyUoB

Back