• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to release my server.

Information:
  • client version: 10.77
  • map version: 10.76
  • server emulator: forgottenserver 1.2
  • map: real map
  • quests: annihilator, demon helmet, wrath of the emperor, the inquisition, what a foolish, the djinn war, the ancient tombs, pits of inferno, demon oak, isle of evil, hot cuisine, in service of yalahar, a father's burden, dreamer's challenge, the unnatural selection, svargrond arena and many more!
  • systems: achievements, bank, offline training, taming, tasks, wagons et cetera
ORTS Repository: https://github.com/orts/server (for new updates and contributions)

forgottenserver source: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver
forgottenserver nightly builds: http://nightlies.otland.net/

Automatic Account Creators:
Miscellaneous:
Enjoy!

Hey men, those quests you include are 100% like RL, I mean for example to do Inqui you need the previous missions, the same for in service of yalahar: doing the access of each quarter, etc?

Hey men, those quests you include are 100% like RL, I mean for example to do Inqui you need the previous missions, the same for in service of yalahar: doing the access of each quarter, etc?
Yes

is this server stable for you guys? ive been having random exe crashes in 5-10 min intervals with no explanation. im running the 64 bit

is this server stable for you guys? ive been having random exe crashes in 5-10 min intervals with no explanation. im running the 64 bit
Its only datapack. Also if your server crashes you are running out of RAM.

Because, it is not regular tfs map. Compare size of tfs map and orts map. Real map consumes a lot more ram than small maps.

Because, it is not regular tfs map. Compare size of tfs map and orts map. Real map consumes a lot more ram than small maps.
i gotcha, i was really looking to rip some cities out and take some npc scripts and create an apocolypse theme for my ot. but i was just worried id cause issues when i start adding more. i have 8gb of ram on my system right now.

i gotcha, i was really looking to rip some cities out and take some npc scripts and create an apocolypse theme for my ot. but i was just worried id cause issues when i start adding more. i have 8gb of ram on my system right now.
Delete npcs, they consume lot of ram and check how it works for you :)

What pc cfg do I need to run this server? (My main pc is broken and im using a bad one, need to know what is the specifications to make a test here)

Hi how can i get fully working TFS engine with dll's for tibia 10.77 . I have looked through a lot of threads and try to download a lot of files but nothing is complete.
Could somebody explain to me how to get it please :)

Hi how can i get fully working TFS engine with dll's for tibia 10.77 . I have looked through a lot of threads and try to download a lot of files but nothing is complete.
Could somebody explain to me how to get it please :)
This is because own effort is required to make something great :)

Back