• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

So i also made that znote aac online like in tutorial but when i calick create account the website just dont work -.-

"the website just dont work" - should we guess what the problem is?

So i created an Account and when i try to login on site that happens:

string(183) "SELECT `a`.`secret` AS `secret`, `za`.`secret` AS `znote_secret` FROM `accounts` AS `a` INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za` ON `a`.`id` = `za`.`account_id` WHERE `a`.`id`='1' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'a.secret' in 'field list'

I believe the version of your znote doesn't match the version of the server you're using.

Did you run the znote database query?
If not, or if you don't know if you did, open config.php and look for your database password $config['sqlPassword']
Set it to a random value, different from your password.
Now try to access your website. A few notices should appear, and a text box with a query. Copy the query and run it on your database.
Change your password back in config.php, create an account and try to log in again.

I did it but i think the problem is with my TFS version. Im using tfs 1.2 and in znote config i write TFS_10 cuz if i write TFS_12 the website dont even work

Did you download znote from the tutorial link or did you download the latest znote, from the official znote thread?

So i created an Account and when i try to login on site that happens:

string(183) "SELECT `a`.`secret` AS `secret`, `za`.`secret` AS `znote_secret` FROM `accounts` AS `a` INNER JOIN `znote_accounts` AS `za` ON `a`.`id` = `za`.`account_id` WHERE `a`.`id`='1' LIMIT 1;"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'a.secret' in 'field list'
I have the same problem

I use OTX Server 3 based on: The Forgotten Server Version: 1.3
Sorry.. I can not edit the previous post :|

In config.php change to false
993d77a249543b94c4a61eb1f9d960c3.png

Bug on items disappears:
Example: If you have 30 oz cap and move an item that weighs 40 oz to a container inside your backpack, it disappears. You must have at least 41 oz cap to move it without it disappearing

Back