• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Open Battles in Carlin/AB

Maas90

Reaction score
First one, very short, very boring:
Maas view - Very small OB carlin-ab.cam

Second one, we went with 5 ppl against 10.
They invited their swedish Thoria-commander to play on Skurwroth, dunno what to say but gz. :D
Maas view - Open Battle AB-Carlin 5 vs 10 we win ;O.cam

Haha.. I dunno if I really can call it battle, slaughter is a better word.

If you want "pro" cams here are them..

Jeppish view - Open battle against Heat.cam

The next.

Jeppish view - Open battle against Master Plan.cam

Yours,
Jeppish

Haha well done to be honest when 3 of them(masterplan ;p) rushed on dezastrous it got kinda fucked up, if the whole team would have rushed then you would have been raped :p, I guess they were to scared lol.

Haha well done to be honest when 3 of them(masterplan ;p) rushed on dezastrous it got kinda fucked up, if the whole team would have rushed then you would have been raped :p, I guess they were to scared lol.

Signed.

true :)

even though me and maas are kinda high leveld compared to em they should have won with twice amount of players there.

How the hell can you judge like such a thoughts.

If all the 5 mag walled, and para you (mag wall your friends out of the screen) you will die quick!

If You lagged out without mana shield you would die quicker!
If you went afk and all 5 came you would die very quick to!

COME ON FFS, You guys didnt have enought Teamwork in that moment. face it and dont tell your misstakes here to defend your honour.

How the hell can you judge like such a thoughts.

If all the 5 mag walled, and para you (mag wall your friends out of the screen) you will die quick!

If You lagged out without mana shield you would die quicker!
If you went afk and all 5 came you would die very quick to!

COME ON FFS, You guys didnt have enought Teamwork in that moment. face it and dont tell your misstakes here to defend your honour.

I don't play here I just check my mates good cams(maas cams production tha best!) that's all lol.
Btw maas keep it up

ps : a now I get it, because my name is monar(oth) you think I am with them XD, my name is created many time before them and it was on znote ^^.
I played this server for some hours on the name Funny man but was 2 bored 2 lvl :p, next time if I remember i'll post on my account 'Moovoo' so no1 has to be confused =]

This server is getting people I see, 60+ online =D means more cams ;]

Last edited:
hah ;)

For real you were quite lucky that some people cant understand english ;), Just wait and see until i get some lvls... And i will show you some real cams.

I don't play here I just check my mates good cams(maas cams production tha best!) that's all lol.
Btw maas keep it up

ps : a now I get it, because my name is monar(oth) you think I am with them XD, my name is created many time before them and it was on znote ^^.
I played this server for some hours on the name Funny man but was 2 bored 2 lvl :p, next time if I remember i'll post on my account 'Moovoo' so no1 has to be confused =]

ye could be fun but ima Play age of conan so <3

Btw maas keep it up

By reading your post I just figured out ur Dr Beat from Qudaria :) hey mate and thanks for enjoying my cams

Back