• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.40] auda's Melody map (4MB)

Will you who download this continue on the Melody project?

• Total voters

auda

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
melody.png
The Melody 7.40 project is up for contribution and I have now, sadly, decided to leave my ideas of a new gameworld behind. Many of you will probably tell me that this was a big mistake to upload it to the OTLand community, trust me I am still not comfortable with it. But I do know that if I keep it to myself any longer I will by mistake remove it somehow.

I also will partly retire from mapping in general once again due to lack of time and I need to put my focus elsewhere for a long time ahead. Thank you for the little time here. I'll be back soon. I wish all of you respect this upload and use it well, I only share it with you because I hope I will be able to see a server online with Melody one day. Something that I was not able to do. I also want to thank everyone who contributed during this project in any way.

Information about Melody and the content you will find in the download:
mapstatistics.png
The map is approximately 4MB.
Additional images of the map can be found here:
Melody's thread of progress (7.4RPG)

Additional information about the included RME can be found here:
Remere's Map Editor especially made for 7.40

auda

@Peonso: Thx for sharing dude, it's awesome. Small, but really detailed. Hope you don't mind, I converted it to newer versions of RME (still 7.40) and removed some incomplete and unreachable areas. It's in the attached file.

y4BZFPx.png

Code:
Map statistics for the map "auda's Melody map"
    Tile data:
        Total number of tiles: 292240
        Number of pathable tiles: 54181
        Number of unpathable tiles: 238059
        Percent walkable tiles: 18.54%
        Detailed tiles: 23944
        Percent detailed tiles: 8.19%
    Item data:
        Total number of items: 330289
        Number of moveable tiles: 2906
        Number of depots: 19
        Number of containers: 2
        Number of items with Action ID: 97
        Number of items with Unique ID: 85
    Creature data:
        Total creature count: 990
        Total spawn count: 587
        Mean creatures per spawn: 1.69
    Town/House data:
        Total number of towns: 1
        Total number of houses: 0
        Mean houses per town: 0.00
        Total amount of housetiles: 0
        Mean tiles per town: 0.00

Generated by Remere's Map Editor version 2.2

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you could post a minimap, so I don't have to download RME for 7.4 to view it?

Perhaps you could post a minimap, so I don't have to download RME for 7.4 to view it?

I don't have a fully updated minimap but you can see a few when the map was under development in my mapping thread which is linked here. The minimap view function in the map editor is the only thing that doesn't work and haven't since I first got it either, but this is a screenshot from the minimap ingame.

minimap.png

Thx for sharing dude, it's awesome. Small, but really detailed. Hope you don't mind, I converted it to newer versions of RME (still 7.40) and removed some incomplete and unreachable areas. It's in the attached file.

Thank you Peonso for contributing. Hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Bump.

Pretty sad to see that not so many people, as you would hope for is showing interest. Bah, bumping without knowledge if this is an inappropiate bumping or not. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sad to see that not so many people, as you would hope for is showing interest. Bah, bumping without knowledge if this is an inappropiate bumping or not. :oops:
It might have something to do with this..
Detection ratio: 1 / 54
However..
Thx for sharing dude,....
....Generated by Remere's Map Editor version 2.2
[/code][/spoiler]
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
But really, It's great that your trying to contribute to the community. We all do appreciate it, even if we don't say it. :p

@auda
I revmaped the map to client 8.0 and now using in my server, thanks a lot for share!
FmSPT8E.png

Back