• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Sorry guys, for not giving a specific date for the opening of the server, but I also have a life out here. :D:D:D

Before launching the server, I have to take care of some personal issues, as many of you know, I'm a father of a daughter, she's going to do 4 years now, so I have to run a lot things.

And also has a few things from my current job, which I can only give full attention.

But in the meantime, I also work on the server, with the help of my team, we are always testing some features, to give to you, a fuckin' nice server!

But you can be assured, the server will come soon, for the entertainment of all of us !!!

Kind regards,
Rodrigo (Nottinghster)

Actually this sounds great, old school Tibia 7.4/7.6 with newer features works fine.

Lately I played on Celestia and it was perfect for me - check the 'what is different' section HERE - many people loved all those things, mostly stackable things, being able to convert money with one click and having no soul points in the game - all these things make you play more comfortable. With having soul points and not being able to stack things and convert money - it'd be so annoying.

I'm just afraid that bringing new spells (from 8.1 and newer) into the game isn't the best idea... The best tibia was before those spells were introduced.

According to the rate's discussion - I'd pick either first or second option, both seems fine. We had x6 x5 x4 x3 x2 and you could hit 100+ within 3 weeks, it was slightly too fast, so I think the first option - 5x/3x would be the best for a long term server.

7.4 dmg and skills on celestia were perfect - 36-105 x4, 106-120 x3.

I don't know the loot rates, remember GM talking that rare items have 1/200 chance to be dropped. It was a little bit too low I think, but on the other hand - we had custom monsters that dropped loot like crazy - every 4th "custom bk" dropped knight item, wh or g-shield which was awesome since nobody was making runes and we had to make them with manafluids.

I'm looking forward to this server! Host it asap!

Edit:
Yeah I was the first owner of Sou Chato ( aka Setzer Gambler) character, but not own it for a log time.

You kids still remember me? =D nice what a great game, this is why I love Tibia

Lol man I remember your nickname! I used to play Tibia mostly in 2003-2006 and ofc heard your name, you were a truly legend of Tibia, almost like Bubbles : D Oh, good old childhood days...

Last edited:
Will this server ever come up online? :confused:
Yes, it will. And sooner than you might think.

Long term server is not more than 2x IMO. 3X WAY TOO FAST

2x exp rate is maximum in my opionion :) for long term server 2x is a must : ) hope you will make it 2x

Our current exp stage is 1-9 : 5x, 10+: 3x, I believe. Not completely sure though.

how much work left till u can start the server?
Small things need testing and fixing. Other than that, it's more or less done.

Yes, it will. And sooner than you might think.

Our current exp stage is 1-9 : 5x, 10+: 3x, I believe. Not completely sure though.

Small things need testing and fixing. Other than that, it's more or less done.

So is it a matter of weeks or months? ^^
what are the skill/magic/loot rates?
addons for outfits?
hosted in eu or usa?

Last edited:
I hope nottinghster keeps everything he changed when I tested the server. It was perfect

Last edited:
No response from the creator? :(
Sorry guys, for not giving a specific date for the opening of the server, but I also have a life out here. :D:D:D

Before launching the server, I have to take care of some personal issues, as many of you know, I'm a father of a daughter, she's going to do 4 years now, so I have to run a lot things.

And also has a few things from my current job, which I can only give full attention.

But in the meantime, I also work on the server, with the help of my team, we are always testing some features, to give to you, a fuckin' nice server!

But you can be assured, the server will come soon, for the entertainment of all of us !!!

Kind regards,
Rodrigo (Nottinghster)

patience my friend patience haha :D

bkB3Ey6.png

Remember that our spell list, it's a mix of 7.x spells and 8.x spells, the better ones, to make it balanced !!!

Also sorcerers and druids can use the spell "Cancel Invisibility" aka exana ina!

So is it a matter of weeks or months? ^^
what are the skill/magic/loot rates?
addons for outfits?
hosted in eu or usa?
1 - Skills: 4~5x / Magic: 4~3x / Loot: 1.5x (+ 0.5% lootchange on every item)
2 - There will be no addons or mount system, only oldschool feelings ;)
3 - Hosted in Heaven :D:D

Don't know if I already posted here on thread, but this is how the regeneration works

Sorcerer - 4 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Druid - 4 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Paladin - 4 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
Knight - 4 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds

Master Sorcerer - 8 Mana 03 Seconds / 4 HP 12 Seconds
Elder Druid - 8 Mana 03 Seconds / 4 HP 12 Seconds
Royal Paladin - 8 Mana 04 Seconds / 4 HP 08 Seconds
Elite Knight - 8 Mana 04 Seconds / 4 HP 06 Seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
1 - Skills: 4~5x / Magic: 4~3x / Loot: 1.5x (+ 0.5% lootchange on every item)
2 - There will be no addons or mount system, only oldschool feelings ;)
3 - Hosted in Heaven :D:D

Don't know if I already posted here on thread, but this is how the regeneration works

Sorcerer - 4 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Druid - 4 Mana 03 Seconds / 2 HP 12 Seconds
Paladin - 4 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 08 Seconds
Knight - 4 Mana 04 Seconds / 2 HP 06 Seconds

Master Sorcerer - 8 Mana 03 Seconds / 4 HP 12 Seconds
Elder Druid - 8 Mana 03 Seconds / 4 HP 12 Seconds
Royal Paladin - 8 Mana 04 Seconds / 4 HP 08 Seconds
Elite Knight - 8 Mana 04 Seconds / 4 HP 06 Seconds

Looks awsome! Sad you wont be using any outfits or addons. I personally liked the first outfits that got added on 7.8. It also gave people a reason to hunt creatures like beholder/ elf arcanist/ behemoths.

Back