• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.3

Why doesn't it work to rope creatures (Monsters nor Players)?

Also, why doesn't UH trap work?

Thought this was default on othire?
You should be able to rope players/creatures, are you using default values. UH trap is a 7.4 feature, not 7.72, never default in OTHire.

You should be able to rope players/creatures, are you using default values. UH trap is a 7.4 feature, not 7.72, never default in OTHire.
peonso could you tell me which feature is related to teleport player to temple when they're trapped over unwalkable tiles please?

I don't know, I think it's not working properly.
its working im looking for it to implement into another server
the function do the following but i don't know which one
for example if a player need to do teleport to his templetown he can use 1 player a 3 stacked parcel to make Teleport
i exain myself better now? i need to add this functioon into otx

I don't know, I think it's not working properly.
in othire a player can use one player and 3 stacked parcels or a table or a barrel (in depot) to make teleport to temple
its working in OTH but i don't know which function is in charge or is related with this

It's here:
TwistedScorpio/OTHire

Which means it is in Game::placeCreature
Amazing Once again thanks you @ond
so in others words this is the code in charge to teleport players to theirs templefor example? if they are over unwalkable likes like closed in 1 sqm with a barrel on it they will be teleported to temple town id 3
Code:
if(!g_game.placeCreature(player, player->getLoginPosition())){
            if(!g_game.placeCreature(player, player->getTemplePosition(), false, true)){
                disconnectClient(0x14, "Temple position is wrong. Contact the administrator.");
                return false;
            }
        }

because otx have a similiar code
Code:
if(!g_game.placeCreature(player, player->getLoginPosition()) && !g_game.placeCreature(player, player->getMasterPosition(), false, true))
        {
            disconnectClient(0x14, "Temple position is wrong. Contact with the administration.");
            return false;
        }

m_acceptPackets = true;
        return true;

anyway Once again thanks you alot for your constant help

It goes through several functions: Game -> Map -> Tile

The class you need to consult is in Tile and the function is named Tile::__queryAdd

It's here:
TwistedScorpio/OTHire

Which means it is in Game::placeCreature
i DON'T KNOW BUT IM COMPILING RIGHT KNOW I JUST HAD TO DECLARE FEW THINGS BUT IM PRETTY SURE THIS ITS THE FUNCTION THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR

MAY I ASK ? HOW DO YOU DO TO SEARCH BETWEEN FILES THE REQUERIED FUNCTIONS? YOU HAVE AN SPECIAL SOFTWARE LIKE PREGWIN OR ITS ONLY THAT YOU HAVE KNOWLEGDE ON THESE DISTRIBUTIONS?

THANKS YOU A LOT MAN !!
@ond I WAS STUCK ON THIS ALMOST LIKE A MONTH OR EVEN MORE

I don't do anything special. I was fairly sure it had something to do with getTemplePosition since you're being sent there if the tile at the loginPosition is 'bad'. After that all you need is to connect the dots til you find what you are looking for. Good luck!

Using default rope.lua, but still dont work.
What data/ file handle rope function for creatures? Hmm

promotion scroll any script ???
This is a request so should be posted in that section.

But since it's christmas:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if isInArray({5,6,7,8}, getPlayerVocation(cid)) then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You have already been promoted.")
        doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
        return true
    end

if doRemoveItem(item.uid) then
        doPlayerSetVocation(cid, getPlayerVocation(cid) + 4)
        doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN)
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations, you have been promoted.")      
    end
    return true
end

Declare in actions.xml what item you want to use as scroll

Back