• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [8.1]RME Help

Gendi

Reaction score
Hello.
I wanted to make a new quest with items with ID 7884 the Unique ID entered 7884. Other quests work. I noticed that items without a name (in RME) do not work. I decided to copy items.otb and items.xml from the server to the directory RME. Now I have a name such as OTS box but still do not work.

What exactly is the problem, "do not work" isn't a clear description.
You have a script that you can add an uniqueid to a chest and then it will work as quest chest that people can get the item ingame? Or do you add the item in the chest?
What happens, do you get a different item or no item at all?

I have edited the object with ID 7884 I want to do it as a reward. I have a script (I wrote that other work). After entering the UniqueID, saving, turn on the server. I open the box and get nothing. It is only open case.

Code:
-- simple quests based on uniqueId
-- to make quest create chest on map and set its uniqueId to id of quest item

function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
   prize = item.uid
   count = item.actionid

if prize > 0 and prize < 7000 then
     queststatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,prize)

if queststatus == -1 then
       if count > 1 then
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,'You have found '.. count ..' of ' .. getItemName(prize) .. '.')
         doPlayerAddItem(cid,prize,count)
         setPlayerStorageValue(cid,prize,1)
       else
         doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,'You have found a ' .. getItemName(prize) .. '.')
         doPlayerAddItem(cid,prize,1)
         setPlayerStorageValue(cid,prize,1)
       end
     else
       doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"It is empty.")
     end

return 1
   else
     return 0
   end
end

Back