• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

Oh my god... Well I don't got time to make a big discussion here, but I only thinks it's really bad style, and no you didn't do it for the community, you did it to make your green reputation belt bigger.

The worse thing is that you really BEG for reputation, and you don't even mention that the map is made by Barker... You didn't even made some own screenshots from the map, you took mine. I don't really care... but still... It made me laugh lol.

If you posted it to serve the community, then why can't you even give credits to Barker? Exactly, you want everyone to think it's your map so that you can get as much reputation as possible.

It doesn't matter how much reputation you gain by this, you will never ever act up to it anyways.

And before you ask, why did I just write about the reputation? Well, because that's what this thread is all about.

That's my thoughts.

Helga

Edit: Sorry I didn't see the text "Credits to Barker for his tracking job, credits for me because I am an rox releaser" because it was too small, lol. But anyways. You didn't included that at first, but you did add it in a tiny format so you wouldn't get flamed anymore... pathetic

Edit2: Another proof that you just made it for the reputation:
reply by barker

Last edited:
@up:
I feel more like: custom things can be released, but in most cases shouldnt.
And real maps releases are making only "New RL map x9999" noob servers, noone of released rl maps are even close to good one(Franks~is quite good, but its still not perfect;d) and its good, if map is bugged, noob serv will lose players, noob admin cannot fix it, noob serv disappears

Barkers* map, not franks. Frank has nothing to do with rl maps, all he does is using his custom shit projects.

Oh my god... Well I don't got time to make a big discussion here, but I only thinks it's really bad style, and no you didn't do it for the community, you did it to make your green reputation belt bigger.

The worse thing is that you really BEG for reputation, and you don't even mention that the map is made by Barker... You didn't even made some own screenshots from the map, you took mine. I don't really care... but still... It made me laugh lol.

If you posted it to serve the community, then why can't you even give credits to Barker? Exactly, you want everyone to think it's your map so that you can get as much reputation as possible.

It doesn't matter how much reputation you gain by this, you will never ever act up to it anyways.

And before you ask, why did I just write about the reputation? Well, because that's what this thread is all about.

That's my thoughts.

Helga

Agreed, however the barker cred is added now and in a tiny format. Pff.

Quote frankfarmer's message (between frankfarmer & cykotitan)
Code:
"Haha?
Yeah well, he was a d*** anyway.
I saw HelgaOT....
diiviniioos server
etc publicity that "FULL ZAO YEYEYEYEYEY"
Barker selling that to them
That sucks
It's open tibia
Shouldnt cost anything
So i tought, man.. im releasing
[B][U]And you and me must pwn otland with +rep[/U][/B]
PWN ALL
!!!!!!"

Quote of Cykotitan of the 'history'
ok so he had own problems with his server that's dying and he sucks as a mapper and wanted inspiration now it's still my fault for saying that u sent zao to me

I did not sell to anyone, Just because you fail with your rl map doesnt mean you have to destroy others fun too?
I spent time in that map, and im still doing it so your saying that MY TIME is worth nothing? Just so you can have your rep bars?

"He was a dick anyway" ? :p
I havent done anything to you or your server..
I havent critized your release, your work.. so exactly WHAT have I done to YOU?

Quote frankfarmer's message (between frankfarmer & cykotitan)
Code:
"Haha?
Yeah well, he was a d*** anyway.
I saw HelgaOT....
diiviniioos server
etc publicity that "FULL ZAO YEYEYEYEYEY"
Barker selling that to them
That sucks
It's open tibia
Shouldnt cost anything
So i tought, man.. im releasing
[B][U]And you and me must pwn otland with +rep[/U][/B]
PWN ALL
!!!!!!"

Quote of Cykotitan of the 'history'

I did not sell to anyone, Just because you fail with your rl map doesnt mean you have to destroy others fun too?
I spent time in that map, and im still doing it so your saying that MY TIME is worth nothing? Just so you can have your rep bars? You and Cykotitan..

"He was a dick anyway" ? :p
I havent done anything to you or your server..
I havent critized your release, your work.. so exactly WHAT have I done to YOU?

That's modified. I have a conversation with Cykotitan also

Code:
"Haha?
Hehe deD hE BarKERZ
I giVe YoU hiS WorK....
barkER suXKS ASS =SS=S==S=S=S=S
HEAUHEAE man why deD all to all
barker is no good
mAN aNSWER
kurwa kurwa kurwa
[B][U]mAN taKE FILE facking onecare windblows[/U][/B]
FRANK??????????????? kurwa kurwa kurwa"

And yes, the following above me I just made up.

That's my thoughts.

Helga

Edit: Sorry I didn't see the text "Credits to Barker for his tracking job, credits for me because I am an rox releaser" because it was too small, lol. But anyways. You didn't included that at first, but you did add it in a tiny format so you wouldn't get flamed anymore... pathetic

Edit2: Another proof that you just made it for the reputation:
reply by barker

The credits has been there since I started the thread. You're just crying because you won't have the most "completed" map anymore.

Feloth, so ur saying
IF i release a fully working realmap with all scripts and npcs here on otland, you would love me?

<sarcasm>the ot community should really be great then!</sarcasm>

ONT.
well cool release, i just wanted to see how it looks. but still -.- looking through all these comments just makes me sick.

Okay so, Barker didn't want to release something he put alot of time on that wasn't even done. He might have released it eventually anyways when it was done. Not saying that he would, just that he might.

And so, the project of Barker got released by frankfarmer.
And now people blame Barker for being selfish?! Look at frankfarmer, he released it for freaking REP, without even doing ANYTHING but writing a release thread!

Now, now.. Who's the selfish one?

How about granting access to all of ur computer files frankfarmer, since here we share!

Heres the balance cycle of the entire ot community.

An awesome distro releases so people can build OTS their own way (Thank you elf)
People take their imagination and interest to work on a project of their own choice.
Some people do great work, and manage to top the otservlist - These are the GOOD developers.
Then we have the other people, who remain at under 100 people at all times - These are the OTHER people, whom ots gets released pretty fast.

Now, the people who are topping otservlist, THEIR WORK AINT RELEASED!
And that's good, otherwise we would have TONS of these ots not knowing which one of them are the good ones with active updating and good managing.

Just imagine if every OT was released, it would cause chaos, and not what Feloth(or whatever his name is spelled) said, "a good community"..

So heres the point.

Released projects is for people who can't build their own OT out of the TFS scratch, and they usually dont get far.

Non released projects (Like my own) attracts more people because they believe we do good work, since we've been working on it since scratch.

OT BALANCE.

Last edited:
Okay so, Barker didn't want to release something he put alot of time on that wasn't even done. He might have released it eventually anyways when it was done. Not saying that he would, just that he might.

And now people blame Barker for being selfish?! Look at frankfarmer, he released it for freaking REP, without even doing ANYTHING but writing a release thread!

How about granting access to all of ur computer files frankfarmer, since here we share!

An awesome distro releases so people can build OTS their own way (Thank you elf)
People take their imagination and interest to work on a project of their own choice.
Some people do great work, and manage to top the otservlist - These are the GOOD developers.
Then we have the other people, who remain at under 100 people at all times - These are the OTHER people, whom ots gets released pretty fast.

And that's good, otherwise we would have TONS of these ots not knowing which one of them are the good ones with active updating and good managing.

Just imagine if every OT was released, it would cause chaos, and not what Feloth(or whatever his name is spelled) said, "a good community"..

So heres the point.

Released projects is for people who can't build their own OT out of the TFS scratch, and they usually dont get far.

Non released projects (Like my own) attracts more people because they believe we do good work, since we've been working on it since scratch.

OT BALANCE.
Well said:p

100% agreed :p

GREAT cukotiton hantet fro lief hantet for lief =) is veri biig tiem i hef end kil u big veri :)

The credits has been there since I started the thread. You're just crying because you won't have the most "completed" map anymore.

Hahaha my Zao is more like real tibia than yours.

Btw, I didn't talked about the map, I talked about the release. It's embarrassing to read your replies to all posts here... Trying to defend yourself... Pathetic...

So heres the point.

OT BALANCE.

Agree to 100%

Last edited:
Back