• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

Thanks Barker for the map, even though you didn't want it released by this thief.

Dudes, stop spam. Frankfarmer you dont have to thank everyone.
It might have been bad by Frankfarmer to not confront Barker first, but as i've said. What is done is done and Frankfarmer can't be blamed for releasing something which in the end should be released.

Dudes, stop spam. Frankfarmer you dont have to thank everyone.
It might have been bad by Frankfarmer to not confront Barker first, but as i've said. What is done is done and Frankfarmer can't be blamed for releasing something which in the end should be released.

yes dad XDD srry

Yeah, hahaha. I'm soon going to search people up irl. Hahaha, these discussion's i'll never miss out :D

I'd like to see that.. son :peace:

One more thing.. yes we are here because elf and talaturen like to share their work.. THEY DID THEMSELVES This whit is not even frankfarmer's thats what pisses all of us out

Last edited:
I'd like to see that.. son :peace:

One more thing.. yes we are here because elf and talaturen like to share their work.. THEY DID THEMSELVES This whit is not even frankfarmer's thats what pisses all of us out

Yes, which I'm not denying. I am not defending frankfarmer for how he got the map. I'm defending that when released it should stay released since RL Maps should be free for everyone. And that I will stand for always, the rest of my life :)

Yes, which I'm not denying. I am not defending frankfarmer for how he got the map. I'm defending that when released it should stay released since RL Maps should be free for everyone. And that I will stand for always, the rest of my life :)

Because rl maps differs from the work you spend from a custom map, right? ..

You clicked button "recive" and afterwards "import-map" start server. And voila you have ZAO

Is that fair?:-D

The work invovled with a custom map, and a RL map are loads different.

An RL map, all you need to do is go on real tibia, and copy everything you see around you, there is no creativity involved, there is no unique ideas involved, it is literally, just taking CIPsofts work, making it usable for an OT.

With a custom map, you have to actually think out the structure of the map,the themes involved, and it just all comes from your head, you aren't copying it from else where.

I am not much for real map servers, not at all actually, but I do understand that some people want to play that, or a custom server can have some bits from real tibia, because as players, people enjoy doing those quests (example, people like to have POI,even if it is custom server.)

I think real tibia maps should always be released to the public, because we all started tibia by playing the orginal thing, no one on these forums came up with the ideas for the maps on real tibia, and it is good to share, and keep the OPEN tibia server alive. If we can't even share what is made by the maker of tibias, we wouldn't have any starting blocks to make a custom server.

An RL map, all you need to do is go on real tibia, and copy everything you see around you, there is no creativity involved, there is no unique ideas involved, it is literally, just taking CIPsofts work, making it usable for an OT.

With a custom map, you have to actually think out the structure of the map,the themes involved, and it just all comes from your head, you aren't copying it from else where.

I am not much for real map servers, not at all actually, but I do understand that some people want to play that, or a custom server can have some bits from real tibia, because as players, people enjoy doing those quests (example, people like to have POI,even if it is custom server.)

I think real tibia maps should always be released to the public, because we all started tibia by playing the orginal thing, no one on these forums came up with the ideas for the maps on real tibia, and it is good to share, and keep the OPEN tibia server alive. If we can't even share what is made by the maker of tibias, we wouldn't have any starting blocks to make a custom server.

A new brain! Thanks for your comment, you get mine and feloths point.
+rep

That's the point, we all have different opinions, so why should frankfarmer ignore what other rlmap otdevelopers think and release their work?

What if I had an opinion that I thought all custom maps should be released, does that give me the right to steal frankfarmers custom shit and release it to the public?

That's the point, we all have different opinions, so why should frankfarmer ignore what other rlmap otdevelopers think and release their work?

What if I had an opinion that I thought all custom maps should be released, does that give me the right to steal frankfarmers custom shit and release it to the public?

Then it would involve "stealing" i actually had ZAO like you HAVE ZAO. If you would release ZAO it would be any difference? Because someone is releasing ZAO, i just was the first one doing it.

Then it would involve "stealing" i actually had ZAO like you HAVE ZAO. If you would release ZAO it would be any difference? Because someone is releasing ZAO, i just was the first one doing it.

Cause ur rep horny and dont give a rats ass about other people.

Code:
dont give a rats ass about other people.

?? exactly what does that mean "rats ass about other people", explain.

Back