• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Need Information Please

1st Server is done very good, been testing for week now. Recompiled to my own, and still wirks great.

Ok my problems are dealling with the new scripting system. is there a tutorial on the scripting?
here are some of my errors I am dealing with.
1st I am trying to convert 8.40 (The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2 (Mystic Spirit)) scripts to 8.54 (0.3.6pl1).

Code:
 [Error 1 - Spell Interface] 
 data/spells/scripts/custom/donated manarune.lua
 Description: 
(luaSetConditionParam) Condition not found

[Error 2 - Spell Interface] 
 data/spells/scripts/custom/polymorph.lua
 Description: 
 attempt to index a number value
 [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/spells/scripts/custom/polymorph.lua)

[Error 3 - Spell Interface] 
 data/spells/scripts/healing/mass mana.lua
 Description: 
 (luaSetCombatArea) Area not found
 [Warning - InstantSpell::loadFunction] Function "editHouseGuest" does not exist.
 [Warning - InstantSpell::loadFunction] Function "editHouseSubOwner" does not exist.
 [Warning - InstantSpell::loadFunction] Function "editHouseDoor" does not exist.
 [Warning - InstantSpell::loadFunction] Function "houseKick" does not exist.

I have many more errors but they all have the same idea.
Function "houseKick" does not exist.

Ha got an error I think, been testing and found I can't !buyhouse
Can someone help please

Try reading the functions list. It isn't !buyhouse. It's a different command. I changed mine back to !buyhouse to make it easier. Just go to talkactions.xml and look in the "houses" section. Pretty straight forward from there.

i have a probleme when i open map it say : could not locate tibia.dat and\or tibia.spr,please negative to your tibia 8.60 (old) installation folder

That has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. That's an RME issue. There's fixes for it. Use the search function.

Damn I am late for TFS 0.3.6pl1 birthday (Dec 24, 2009)

what IMPORTANT functions 0.2 miss? you can change commands
it is different cause 0.2 is much closer to otserv, or maybe cause 0.3 almost completly broke otserv compatibility(chose the one you feel more correct)

i think 0.3.x better... easier to use at least... because i placed my map in 0.2.x . No work. 0.3.x = work

Back