• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

The Runtime Error means something in your code is wrong. Mine was as simple as missing an 'end' to one of my if's as I swapped from the 0.3.5pl1. Most likely you did the same, if you move the Runtime Error message a little to the left, TheforgottenServer.exe window will tell you what file the error is occuring in.. ;)

It just suxs that we cant use spell formulars of 0.3.5pl1 anymore...

Also why always changing the functions... Now some scripts aint working anymore since the function has been changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, dunno why, but again when I want to shutdown server it hangs after saving ;d
I know I can just save and then kill process but its annoying

you can just change
setCombatFormula(combat5, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -1.7, 0, -3.9, 0)
for
setAttackFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 5, 5, 5, 12)

and configure it

or want it easier?

go to xml/vocation.xml
and
replace all
magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0"
for
magDamage="4.0" magHealingDamage="4.0"

or as you like

Andwhen I try to create new items using /i name it says that item doesnt exist, but when I use /i id or /i name but for old ones it works.o_O
Anyone knows what to do with it?

Andwhen I try to create new items using /i name it says that item doesnt exist, but when I use /i id or /i name but for old ones it works.o_O
Anyone knows what to do with it?
they're not in items.xml? <,<

cyko: I'm not as stupid, backpacks are in this one added to distro, and other ones are from... Well, now I cannot find but someone posted it here.
I can post a screenie if you want...

Not sure but the last one for 0.3.5 should work

About my problem with items: I can create silver lightbearers trophy by name, and next item with unique name is glowing switch, and its not working...
So all after 8.5(2?)isnt working when creating by name

Last edited by a moderator:
and much more ... (IT IS really stable & bug free!)

Someone is wrong muahahahahahahha =p

(the diamond server 0.3- 35 days online with 0 crashes developed by brs)

i have a problem... once i've made my account and char... it doesn't let me to make a new one..... why?

it says... invalid account name or password... but i can log in with the other char...

Help Please With Gesior

Warning: syntax error, unexpected ':' in C:/xampp/Zoloria/config.lua on line 16 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/xampp/Zoloria/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Warning: syntax error, unexpected ':' in C:/xampp/Zoloria/config.lua on line 16 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/xampp/Zoloria/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Delete the line 16 of config.lua and all others that may appear.

@All

You don't need upgrade gesior, download last version and delete the line from config.lua and will running ots

Back