• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

I've found a death bug.
When you accept a guild invitation ingame then you cant die. When you get 0 HP you are still alive and none can kill you until a gm kick you.
Someone know how to make it that you need to be offline to accept the invitation (guilds are on site)

realmap.png

Very Big problem with this ; s
Also in 0.3.6pl1 and in tfs 0.3.6

I fixed my problem above, Whe i changed connection ip to 127.0.0.1 i could login, but when i use my global ip, it cant connect,
I have opened port 80 for apache and 7171 for tibia. It still dosent work!

I have no clue why...
It works on 127.0.0.1 but not my global..
I have asked this question multiple times, with no answer. For you I would try forwarding port 7172. I already have it forwarded, and I still can't connect.

@Zidanefrance, the source code already released at publuc SVN,
links in main topic.

@Up, for me working fine, its only your fault.

But I can't download them...idk why!! :( help!!
I need to download source code..

Elf, function " setItemName, setItemAttack, etc not found. please can for those functions that had the 3.5 in future releases. and can create the function back 'to the power in the data \ lib. Thanks

This might be a stupid question but, how can I make custom items (from deprecated ids) in this version?

I mean, I used to do it with otitemeditor on past versions but I dont think there is one out for this version yet, so is there any other way to make it aswell?

Thanks in advance. And, thank you for the great christmas gift elf!

So when I try and make a character on my account, I cannot even login to my account. It says "Invalid Password"

my server just shutdown randomley. I don't get any errors like "the program has stopped responding" or something =S

I raised the serversave & clean time, and now the server can stay alive longer, but still closes. Anyone know what's wrong?

15:00 Uptime: 29 hours and 16 minutes.

and no crashes , maybe people are using wrong scripts...

Do you have any ideas what it can be for me ? If the time until crash incrases when i incease serversave =/? and how to fix?

Exactly, people got 'wrong scripts' and map bugs and they thinks it's engine fault ._.

Do not make amulets using /i cause it makes amulet with 100 charges, so it disappear after 100 uses...

Back