• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

i have a problem with the in game account manager.
Need him now when i fixing on my server just for trying my scripts and functions.

I login on 1/1 create a account and a character.
Logout and login on my new made account.
Play on my character and logout to make a new character.
When i going to choose account manager i get invalid account name or password message.

Whats wrong and how do i fix that?

If im running Crying Damson on a local host, is there no way to be able to get on a gamemaster character?

If im running Crying Damson on a local host, is there no way to be able to get on a gamemaster character?

You have to make your own gamemaster account and character in your database. I don't have any direct links for you, but try searching the forums for some help with making a MySQL server. ;)

Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode.

how to set up cleaning the house like someone is not logging 10 days?

Lua:
houseCleanOld = 0

:p

This client crashes after awhile.

I would prefer to change the source and client to another one.

anyone one know how to fix Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'theforgottenserver.z_forum' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:130 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(130): PDO->query('SELECT `z_forum...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(63): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 130

anyone one know how to fix Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'theforgottenserver.z_forum' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:130 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(130): PDO->query('SELECT `z_forum...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(63): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 130

It's problem with A.A.C. not with server.
Anyway, please read errors:
1146 Table 'theforgottenserver.z_forum' doesn't exist

Hello... I downloaded the server but when I open the executer it says : File lua5.1dll is missing... what can i do???

I don't know what everyone is complaining about... Sure, there are a couple minor bugs, and the map they give us sucks horribly, and the oracle doesn't set your townid properly so you become trapped in rook... But I'm having no issues running it. No crashing, no freezing... I'd like a quick tutorial on the critical hit system. I set the chance to 15 and the multiplier to 50. I'd be hitting 0-3 with a club and bam, training monk dead, hitting over 90k with that attack 7 club. What's the sensitivity of the critical hit? xD And also I tried summoning some things like Bazir and Apocalypse and they didn't work. That normal? Anyways, great release overall. If I find any other issues, I'll post em.
Razor _/

Back