• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

I hate to admit it but I am stumped. I am using 0.3.6pl1, and the server is online, when I set my hosts file to
Code:
127.0.0.1    -iphere-
and start the server with -iphere- it will let me log in locally, but no one global can log in.

If i take that out of my hosts file and start the server with -iphere- then global players can log in and I cannot log in. even if I log in with 127.0.0.1 or localhost. Even if I set my hosts file to that, AFTER starting the server, no matter what I do I can't fix it. So I actually need help. :(

Ports Forwarded: 3306,80,7171,7172,443

Damnit people, upgrade it to 0.4.0 (Version acessible via donation boards).

I can't believe people actually still use that version, with no changes, you're not as secure as you think.

There are 2 crash bugs : trade and houses.

Damnit people, upgrade it to 0.4.0 (Version acessible via donation boards).

I can't believe people actually still use that version, with no changes, you're not as secure as you think.

There are 2 crash bugs : trade and houses.

Yes, but X people, don't got a money or dont wanna pay to otland and get SVN for free ^.-

I cannot crash by house bug and have no idea how the second one works but because my serv isnt even in test serv stage I dont care xd
btw I have no money so I cannot donate

Back