• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Yalania Server

matezz142

Reaction score
I want give my ots for free for you. I was hosting it, but after 5 days I stopped, because I can't host it on my PC, and dedicated server is too expensive and a lot of work to do this.

INFO
*Engine - TFS 0.3.6 Crying Damson

*Map - Real Yalahar City with some real quests, custom exp places + some custom quests. It is for exp rate 10-100x

*Addons: command !afk on/off and dance system for cash

*Quests:
RL - DHQ, ANNI, INQ, POI, ARENA, Yalahar 10th mission
Custom - Zaoan Legs Quest, Zaoan Helmet Quest, Firewalker boots etc.

*Balanced Quaras - good loot ('balanced', because you must walk on slooooooow tiles.

*Balanced vocations:
Sorcerer - 133% magic dmg, exhaust for exori xxx = 1s
Druid - 100% magic dmg and 2x better exura sio/gran mas res (on 150lvl/80mlvl ~ +1500HP, exhaust for exori xxx = 1s
Paladin - good attack, increased dmg from exori san/con and exhaust = 1s
Knight reduced exori/exori gran, increased dmg from exori hur and exhaust = 1s

*Custom addon system:
Varkhal explain it:
Code:
Getting creature products taking long time so you can loot items easier by killing boss. You can find room with teleports to bosses upstairs in teleport. Each boss giving items required for one addon. Remember, boss always drop items like sniper gloves, but if you want items in stack like chicken feathers, you can loot it by killing boss more than one time. However you have chance to loot 100 at once!"

SCREENS:
ots1.jpg

ots2.jpg

ots3.jpg

ots4.jpg

ots5.jpg

Source code: USing TFS 0.3.6 official release.
- Browse
- SVN Client

SCAN:
No scan because it is uploading too long, sorry, I have slow internet. Files are clean, I have never made viruses :p

DOWNLOAD:
Check attachments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see that you have done this yourself ;) But it is looking pretty "squary", I suggest you to decorate more and making it less squared. :) Nice tho, a yalahar map :)(Yalahar is the best town in my opinion)
I rep++ you because you spent some time making something your own and not just downloading :)

Back